Booth-Sedin-Kassian/Raymond

Lappy-Kes-Burrows

Higgins-Pahlsson-Hansen

Ebbett-Malhotra-Weise

Edler-Salo

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Ballard-Tanev

PLEASE, I BEG U AV, DONT PLAY ROME

Hes going to f*cking ruin our Stanley Cup Run i.e. like last year, it was a disgrace to our city. :sick:

I think we need to stop hoping for some magical combination. These minor line changes clearly aren't fixing anything long term. Every player on the roster just needs to play up to their potential no matter which line they're on, it's as simple as that. Bumping one guy up or down won't fix a thing.

I think we need to stop hoping for some magical combination. These minor line changes clearly aren't fixing anything long term. Every player on the roster just needs to play up to their potential no matter which line they're on, it's as simple as that. Bumping one guy up or down won't fix a thing.

Is it just me that wants to see david booth given a chance to play up on the first line along side henrik sedin.

Booth Sedin Burrows

Raymond kesler Higgins

Lappy Pahllson Hansen

Ebbett Malhorta Kassian

What do you guys think?

Archived