Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

David Booth

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:17 AM

Doesnt have the hockey knowledge to play with Henrik. I dont think he could pass back to him, or even receive some passes.

How much are we paying him?

If that is the case and I am not saying it is then it is time he acquired these skills.
Kevin.jpg

#32 IwantGDiduc!

IwantGDiduc!

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

Hes going to f*cking ruin our Stanley Cup Run i.e. like last year, it was a disgrace to our city. :sick:

Yeah Rome may have disgraced the team, as far as disgracing the city ???? I think the so called fans saw to that all by themselves.

#33 uber_pwnzor

uber_pwnzor

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:41 AM

Oh God, yes!

#34 KING ALBERTS

KING ALBERTS

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

My Line Ups for Game 3

Lapierre - H. Sedin - Hansen

Ebbett - Kesler - Burrows

Higgins - Pahlsson - Booth

Weise - Malhotra - Kassian

your the worst playoff coach in the history of the game

but yeah, booth has been noticeable, i think he deserves a chance with hank - and maybe even with raymond as he impressed me with his speed and willingness to fight for the puck... where he was all season is beyond me, but if raymond can play like last game, booth has been our hardest working player... and get higgins on that 2nd line for christ' sake!
Posted ImagePosted Image

i fel off the banwagon and hit my hed on a rok

#35 Law of Goalies

Law of Goalies

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:57 AM

Kassian is providing zero energy for the 4th line, put someone in there who is excited to be in the playoffs

Are you sure you have even seen him play? He has been one of the few players who have shown some fire! I think the 1st line needs a big body to protect hank and also stand in front of quick, like how butfugylin did

Edited by Law of Goalies, 15 April 2012 - 08:58 AM.

Cloutier is the ONE

QUOTE (canuck73_3)
you came to the wrong board then this has more mood swings than a pregnant woman on meth :P

QUOTE (luongo90 @ May 2 2009, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I WONDER WHAT HIM DO THAT FACE?

QUOTE (Shirokov @ May 2 2009, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I WONDER WHAT IT DO YOU SAYS?

#36 We Broke The Cup

We Broke The Cup

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:08 AM

I think we need to stop hoping for some magical combination. These minor line changes clearly aren't fixing anything long term. Every player on the roster just needs to play up to their potential no matter which line they're on, it's as simple as that. Bumping one guy up or down won't fix a thing.

+1 time for everyone to step up regardless of which line they are on.

#37 surtur

surtur

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:13 AM

Is it just me that wants to see david booth given a chance to play up on the first line along side henrik sedin.

Booth Sedin Burrows
Raymond kesler Higgins
Lappy Pahllson Hansen
Ebbett Malhorta Kassian

What do you guys think?

i would swap MayRay and Lappy but yeah give Booth a chance who knows
Release The KraKassian
Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.