The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver @ Los Angeles | Gm 3 Rd 1 | Cbc

gragnanifan1

Surpisingly. crappy ice might just be our friend.

The kings are out working the Canucks. So they will run out of energy faster on crappy ice. I give you Boston as an example. We had nothing left fro half the game because we tried too hard in the 1st.

Starting this game with a solid road game attitude and an intent to win a tight game won on solid defence. This might be a good game plan for the Canucks on crappy ice.

If the Kings wear themselves out on bad ice and we are tied or only down 1 going into the third. We should win this. If we try to outwork them then we could see the reverse.

I want to see a better performance by the Canucks. But, on bad ice. playing with calm and caution will win the day.

The NHL is so f'd. Shanahan suspends Hagelin for 3 games for a glancing elbow that did not look intentional at all. He also has no prior incidents. But Carkner gets 1 game for continuously punching a defenseless and unwilling combatant. The exact same thing he did in December.

Everyday I lose more and more respect for the NHL and find myself becoming less and less of a hockey fan because of it.

CBC panel, Boudrou (sp.)aside need to maybe take their kings homer glasses off...as employees of CBC, that is funded by the Government of Canada, therefor funded by canadians, should maybe pump our team a bit more you know a CANADIAN team, but jesus christ. Y a Hrudy you used to play for them, but shut your hole and try some unbiased journalism.

These guys make me wanna barf....I can see it now, if we win they'll be "oh I saw this comming, I called it" ef you.

P.S. GO NUX!!!

Archived