The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver @ Los Angeles | Gm 3 Rd 1 | Cbc

gragnanifan1

I do believe if we co- .. when we come back & win this the victory is just going to be that much sweeter.

Did you not feel differently beating Chicago when the whole series was on the line in overtime then beating Nashville ..? I don't recall the final goal of that series! Let's pull this off Canucks. Give it all you got & we got this.

3-2 Canucks. 2OT

The LA fans are really starting to piss me off! They are saying stuff like how the Canucks are very unclassy and should really stop the trash talking and every thing because they suck, and always dive.

All I can say is that they should be the last ones to talk about class, and there team dives a lot also. The Kings should are also doing the trash talking and also need to shut up.

Also, they are talking about how Burrows picked up ice and rubbed it along Richards nose saying he is on the "white stuff", anyone else see this?

Come on Canucks, make their fans cry!!

The LA fans are really starting to piss me off! They are saying stuff like how the Canucks are very unclassy and should really stop the trash talking and every thing because they suck, and always dive.

All I can say is that they should be the last ones to talk about class, and there team dives a lot also. The Kings should are also doing the trash talking and also need to shut up.

Also, they are talking about how Burrows picked up ice and rubbed it along Richards nose saying he is on the "white stuff", anyone else see this?

Archived