The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver @ Los Angeles | Gm 3 Rd 1 | Cbc

gragnanifan1

If Cory plays that would be a slap in the face of Luongo...certainly after the way he kept the team in it in the first two games! Just kick the butt of the D's & F's...id that doesn't work...they just dont deserve it!

I'll always believe in the Canucks no matter what, I wont give up on this team until the bitter end, I'm with them through thick and thin. I don't feel good at all about the way the series has gone & the level of compete from Vancouver, if they play like they did in games 1 & 2 then they better be ready for an early exit -_-.

Where was this from Los Angeles all season long? The Kings have a good experienced team with Richards (Gold Medal, Cup Final appearance), Carter (Gold Medal, Cup Final appearance), Doughty (Gold Medal), Stoll (Cup Final appearance), Greene (Cup Final appearance) Gagne (Gold Medal, Cup Final appearance), Scuderi (Stanley Cup), Penner (Stanley Cup), Williams (Stanley Cup), Darryl Sutter (Cup Final appearance ). That's eight players (I know Gagne is out) plus their coach that knows what it takes to make it the SCF (excluding Doughty). These guys can lead the young players with very little or no playoff games under their belt. This is one reason I hoped Vancouver would be ready for this team, its much like the Flyers team of 2010, disappointing year and lucky to be in the playoffs but finally started to gel in the playoffs. Only differences are Philly didn't have the same type of experience, had no problems scoring goals & goaltending .

That being said wake up and make LA play our game, adjust the D pairings & give Schneider the start just to shake things up a little bit. Luongo played great in game 1 but in game 2 he looked like a fish outta water during some parts of the game stopping 22 of 26. The D was awful but thats when you need your goalie to make a few key saves and our shots werent high quality chances but Quick outplayed Luongo stopping 46 of 48. This team can do it I know they can & I know Luongo can take it to that next level, I just think with Schneider starting game 3 it might light a fire under his ass & same with the Defense.

Also the offense has to generate better chances, Quicks looked very confident but were making him look a hell of alot better than he's been. Direct everything to the net, get traffic in front and crash the net. Find something on the powerplay, if and I say IF we lose this series its gonna be the special teams that kill us, were 0 for 10 on the PP (correct me if I'm wrong) & have given up 2 SHG. Our PP last year was the way we put teams away in the regular season & playoffs (besides the Finals). It's not 'cause of Daniel because the PP has looked pretty bad for the latter half of the year. Thats all I have to say for now just realized it's 4:00 am I have much more to say but its a long read already. So plain & simple boys...

WAKE UP.. DON'T LET UP ON A CHECK.. MAKE THEM PLAY VANCOUVER CANUCKS HOCKEY...

BELIEVE! :towel::towel:

Pahlsson on second unit in training, holding out for big game from Higgins

I don't get why AV refuses to use Kassian for anything... he's one of the only few guys I can see make a difference in this series for us. Look at Chicago use of Bolig. But instead AV is going with Pahlsson just because he saw him score the other game. We have 0 net presence in the 2nd line PP.

All right, here we go...

FRACK THESE MUTHAHFRACKERS!

This is our frackin series!

Get out there and play your frackin hearts out like we all know you can!

Kes...frackin beast up...NOW!

Booth...make doughty bleed again and put the frackin puck in the net!

D-corp...Shots Shots muthahfrackin shots!!! Oh yea...remember the hip check?..FRACKIN DO THAT!

Hank...lets see those sweet frackin set up passes for the Honey Badger and Burr!

Lappy....put bodies through the glass...cleanly and fire pucks on the frackin net!

Kass...live on top of their frackin goalie!!

Honey Badger...Hits Hits muthahfrackin hits! AND Shots shots muthafrackin shots!

Burr...be the clutch big frackin goal man!

Higgy...do your frackin higgy thing man!

Manny and Sami - win those frackin faceoffs!

Weise...Go frackin off on somebody!!

MayRay...back check these muthahfrackers...thats our frackin puck!

Cory / Luo - STAND ON YOUR FRACKIN HEAD!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

THIS IS OUR FRACKING YEAR!!!

THAT IS OUR FRACKING CUP!!!2-zip Muthahfrackin Canucks Victory!!!Here is your official OSU Canuckeye pump up song for the boys

In the first two games the Canucks did not come out ready to play. They did not look like a confident group. They did not look like the top seed that won the presidents trophy. What's wrong?? Only the players know. Is it the coach? Have they tuned him out? If they don't get their game together this will be over in two games and then they can go play golf. They are a better team than LA, I hope they come out to play tonight and bring their A game.

Archived