The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver @ Los Angeles | Gm 3 Rd 1 | Cbc

gragnanifan1

where was the call on the Hank hit? I mean. Come on. That has got be at least a penalty.

So far so good. Canucks 0-4 of the power play. But they have not been burned by it and it actually looks like it might score at some point in time. Considering what the power play has looked like especially since Daniel went down. This is a major improvement.

I am just loving the work ethic by the Canucks. Keep it up guys. I just wish that you would have brought this earlier. We need to win 4 out of 5 against a really good team. This is a tall order. But. 1 at a time. Win this one. Go out and hopefully get the next one and then it is 2 out of 3 with home ice restored.

Win or lose this game. Canucks have played well. Unfortunately the fans will not forgive them for the first 2 losses if they get bounced in the first round. So the pressure is certainly on.

PJ is exactly right. I'm disgusted with the response again. We've seen it so many times, so many times I can't count on 2 hands. A little face wash here, a clean hit there. I want something dirty. I don't care anymore. I want someone to go up to Brown, drop the mitts and pummel him. It's a 1 game suspension. Send Weise out there, bring Ebbett in next game.

SICK of no response. Sick of it.

PJ is a goof.

Responding like goons would result in more penalties. We're down 2 games and already have the ass-end of the calls once again.

Gotta say I disagree obviously.

I call a 2-1 win for the nux. That or a 1-0.

Hockey gods bless our team.

Archived