The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver @ Los Angeles | Gm 3 Rd 1 | Cbc

gragnanifan1

PJ is exactly right. I'm disgusted with the response again. We've seen it so many times, so many times I can't count on 2 hands. A little face wash here, a clean hit there. I want something dirty. I don't care anymore. I want someone to go up to Brown, drop the mitts and pummel him. It's a 1 game suspension. Send Weise out there, bring Ebbett in next game.

SICK of no response. Sick of it.

Ipod rant no punctuation sorry had to get it off my chest

Um late hit hank was clearly rattled & fat suit for kings saying he loved it-dont worry folks coronary event coming his way shortly.

Honestly at this point im soooo over dirty hockey hits and do-nothing-shanahan, I'm ready to stop watching this BS. They are targeting star players who play clean its got to stop. Concussions are no joke. That said eye for eye can kassian please not go smack brown right into next season? Or they will keep this up. I dont care if we win or lose i love my team and i cant stomach them being bullied like this. We aint killing them on PP lets just stand up for ourselves for once and who gives a sh* t about winning.

Sorry enraged rant

PJ is a goof.

Responding like goons would result in more penalties. We're down 2 games and already have the ass-end of the calls once again.

Gotta say I disagree obviously.

I call a 2-1 win for the nux. That or a 1-0.

Hockey gods bless our team.

All of you guys crying that it was a dirty are delirious, you obviously don't know anything about hockey. Clean hit as much as we all hate it. Henrik is fine, end of story. only response i want to see is a goal now

OK, so if PJ's right then we should just go goon it up.

And that'll win us the game, right? Because we'll be turfed in the box, out of the game and lose composure. You know the refs are NOT going to let us gain any sort of advantage that way.

I WANT us to kick the crap out of them, but we have the momentum. So it's not worth risking that by focusing elsewhere.

PJ needs to go blowdry his hair or something constructive.

Canucks are playing great, they're dominating the Kings. Hopefully they can pop a few by Quick in the 3rd, they will if they keep up this pressure. Loved the hit on Brown, glad Bieksa showed Justin Brown how to deliver a clean hit and I hope that L.A. chump gets another good reminder in the 3rd. Clean their clocks guys, clean em' good!

Thought the hit was just a bit late but otherwise it was a great hit. If it was a Canuck throwing that hit on Kopitar or Richards we'd be building a statue of him at city hall.

Just as impressed with Henrik coming back to the game pretty quickly and not running around looking for trouble like Sid today.

Agree with the panel that I did not like our players defending Hank by hugging, grabbing helmuts...etc. This response as a deterrent is a joke. Just grab Brown and start pounding him. I just don't get this team.

Archived