The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver @ Los Angeles | Gm 3 Rd 1 | Cbc

gragnanifan1

If I'm being honest: I want to see Kassian log some serious ice-time and bully the crap out of LA while creating some chances offensively, I want Henrik to get over missing his brother and stop being such a beta male (prove you're not just a regular season player), I want Schneider to start and create some new energy, and I want someone to bitch slap Edler to get him going. Oh and get Bitz back in there ASAP.

OK ENOUGH OF THIS WE'VE ALREADY LOST CRAP. WERE THE DAM VANCOUVER CANCUKS.

WE HAVE THE BEST GOALTENDING TANDEM IN THE ENTIRE NHL AND THE LAST 2 ART ROSS WINNERS. NOT TO MENTION THE SELKE WINNER.

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT, EDLER WAKES THE FRAK UP AND TAKES OVER THIS GAME. KESLER HIGGINS AND BOOTH BECOME UNSTOPABLE. THE 3RD LINE STARTS SHUTTING IT DOWN AND KASSIAN GETS OVER THIS NERVOUS CRAP AND SHOWS WHY WE TRADED FOR HIM. KASSIAN GOES BEAST MODE TONIGHT.

NOT ONLY DO THEY WIN TONIGHT, THEY BLOW THE KINGS OUT BECAUSE ALL THE REAL CANUCKS FANS SHOW UP AND WE GET REAL HOME ICE.

COME ON NOW GO CANUCKS GO

OK ENOUGH OF THIS WE'VE ALREADY LOST CRAP. WERE THE DAM VANCOUVER CANCUKS.

WE HAVE THE BEST GOALTENDING TANDEM IN THE ENTIRE NHL AND THE LAST 2 ART ROSS WINNERS. NOT TO MENTION THE SELKE WINNER.

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT, EDLER WAKES THE FRAK UP AND TAKES OVER THIS GAME. KESLER HIGGINS AND BOOTH BECOME UNSTOPABLE. THE 3RD LINE STARTS SHUTTING IT DOWN AND KASSIAN GETS OVER THIS NERVOUS CRAP AND SHOWS WHY WE TRADED FOR HIM. KASSIAN GOES BEAST MODE TONIGHT.

NOT ONLY DO THEY WIN TONIGHT, THEY BLOW THE KINGS OUT BECAUSE ALL THE REAL CANUCKS FANS SHOW UP AND WE GET REAL HOME ICE.

COME ON NOW GO CANUCKS GO

Archived