The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Interesting Sportsnet Article.

LordYoshii

It's Spector. He was ripping on the Canucks all day, saying that after what we did to Horton and since we signed Torres, maybe we shouldn't be complaining when it happens to one of our players. Here he basically says we're getting what we deserve.

I tweeted back and forth with him today and he basically ripped on the Rome on Horton hit, calling it dirty and saying it's no different with Keith on Sedin, which I disagreed with.

Every team runs into these incidents on the recieving and giving end. It's just hockey, no karma or getting what you deserve crap.

I saw on TSN that there were over 350 likes for a comment about thanking LA for beating the Canucks signed fans outside of BC. The Canucks get what they deserve for mock snorting cocaine. Dish it out but can't take it... probably bored playing AV's robotic system so they have to create their own fun.

/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=10567912">snapback.pngccc44, on 15 April 2012 - 12:49 AM, said:

im still looking for the interesting part

"no need to repeat the things your gal says to you at night ! actually now that I think about it , plastic cant speak what was I thinking . if you dont like a thread just move along there is no need for you to run your mouth like the rest of the 10 year olds around here "

haha, i thought this was an unsatisfied fleshlight reference. but blowup doll still funny.

Reminds me a lot of what Toews said last year after losing game 3. From the Globe and Mail:

"Everybody wants to look at the stats all year and talk about what they do well and how good of a team they are," Toews said. "And that's what's frustrating because we're not exposing them for what they really are. And I think a lot of people outside of this locker room are giving them too much credit and maybe we are as well Everybody wants to look at the stats all year and talk about what they do well and how good of a team they are," Toews said. "And that's what's frustrating because we're not exposing them for what they really are. And I think a lot of people outside of this locker room are giving them too much credit and maybe we are as well. We know that we can be a better team than them. We just haven't shown it yet ... That's what's frustrating, that we can't show what we're capable of as a team right now."-Toews after game 3

They came back and almost beat us in game 7 in that series so I have no problem with Bieksa's comments.

There is way to much superstition and karma posts lately. Let's face it. The Canucks have been playing horribly the last couple of games and LA has been playing quite well. That is the reason we're losing. We lost a star forward, we're having problems on the offense. Duh.

None of our woes have to do with karma from biting, diving, or concussions related incidents.

Grow up.

Archived