Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Interesting Sportsnet Article.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#31 The Great Dane

The Great Dane

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:22 AM

Reminds me a lot of what Toews said last year after losing game 3. From the Globe and Mail:

"Everybody wants to look at the stats all year and talk about what they do well and how good of a team they are," Toews said. "And that's what's frustrating because we're not exposing them for what they really are. And I think a lot of people outside of this locker room are giving them too much credit and maybe we are as well Everybody wants to look at the stats all year and talk about what they do well and how good of a team they are," Toews said. "And that's what's frustrating because we're not exposing them for what they really are. And I think a lot of people outside of this locker room are giving them too much credit and maybe we are as well. We know that we can be a better team than them. We just haven't shown it yet ... That's what's frustrating, that we can't show what we're capable of as a team right now."-Toews after game 3

They came back and almost beat us in game 7 in that series so I have no problem with Bieksa's comments.

#32 Fateless

Fateless

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:27 AM

There is way to much superstition and karma posts lately. Let's face it. The Canucks have been playing horribly the last couple of games and LA has been playing quite well. That is the reason we're losing. We lost a star forward, we're having problems on the offense. Duh.

None of our woes have to do with karma from biting, diving, or concussions related incidents.

Grow up.

i1u6zif.gif

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.