Burrows-Sedin-Hansen

Higgins-Kesler-Booth

Raymond-Pahlsson-Lappiere

Ebbet-Malhotra-Kassian

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Salo

Ballard-Tanev

Schneider/Luongo

This is the Official Lineup for Game 3. I like Hansen moving up to the first line as he is speedy and I think will matchup well with Hank and Burrows but that 3rd line was so good with him on it. Also the AMEX line has been reunited :D. AV said he has made a decision on witch goalie he will start already but he hasnt spoken to the Schneider or Luongo yet so he kept it a secrete from the media. What do you think of the Lineup?

Game 3 Lineup

Burrows-Sedin-Hansen

Higgins-Kesler-Booth

Ebbet-Malhotra-Kassian

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Salo

Ballard-Tanev

Schneider/Luongo

This is the Official Lineup for Game 3. I like Hansen moving up to the first line as he is speedy and I think will matchup well with Hank and Burrows but that 3rd line was so good with him on it. Also the AMEX line has been reunited :D. AV said he has made a decision on witch goalie he will start already but he hasnt spoken to the Schneider or Luongo yet so he kept it a secrete from the media. What do you think of the Lineup?

Game 3 Lineup

Burrows-Sedin-Hansen

Higgins-Kesler-Booth

Ebbet-Malhotra-Kassian

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Salo

Ballard-Tanev

Schneider/Luongo

Archived