The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official Game 3 Lineup

The Magician

Given our current situation with injuries and lines that aren't working...

I think your lineup is the same as the one I would rock. Regardless of whether mason HAS been scoring, we need him to. He needs to be top 9, But Higgins helps make 2nd line work properly, and burrows works with hank and hansen works with hank. I think this could be a win for us boys!

Booth and Kesler have never really worked together so why do they keep putting them on the same line. Put Booth up with Sedin and drop Hansen down with Kesler. Hansen is a good passer and he retrieves pucks, as does Higgins. That is the type of line mate Kesler needs ie Samuelson (sp?).

Don't like those lines... pretty sure those were from last game

Lines should be :

Burrows-Sedin-Lapierre

Higgins-Kesler-Booth

Raymond-Pahlsson-Hansen

Weiss-Malholtra-Kassian

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Salo

Alberts-Ballard

The burr hank and lappy top line was the most effective when they were together, very frustrated that AV split them up. Raymond is a 3rd liner at best right now. Ebbett is too small for this series and i think Weiss has earned his chance to play as a bigger body who can hit and make plays. Tanev hasn't impressed me either, tell him to add another 15 lbs of muscle in the offseason and try again. I like Alberts for this series, he's big and can toss people away from the front of the net and make the big hit when he needs to. Plus his defensive play has gotten better so i'm not as nervous when hes on the ice anymore.

Powerplay Lines:

Burrows-Sedin-Kesler

Edler-Salo

Higgins-Lapierre-Booth

Hamhuis-Bieksa

OR

Booth-Sedin-Burrows

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Higgins-Kesler-Lapierre

Edler-Salo

Powerplay obviously needs a shake up and i think this would be their best options>

Archived