The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is Anyone Being Hated For Their Love Of The Canucks?

k_man08

wow, you guys gotta learn how to pick your freinds.

you cant pick your family, but you can pick your freinds.

and if your family is an abusive relationship....

i know other people that like other teams. some of them are freinds. none of the ones i call freinds "hate" things i am passionate about.

Haters gonna Hate

Definitely! Most of my co-wokers in my organization are Habs & Laffs fans. Go figure!...But even though they both had miserable a season, still still chuck Sh#t for my support of the Canucks.

Being a die-hard, life-long Canucks fan, I have gone through all the bad years, endured the many uniform changes, the lean years, witnessed the '94 & '11 Riots, all the highs & lows and I'm not ever gonna let some Haters comments deter me from always supporting & Beleiving in the Vancouver Canucks.

Be Proud!

/gallery/image/1700-canucks-fear-the-whale-1/">http://forum.canucks.com/gallery/image/1700-canucks-fear-the-whale-1/

post-2572-0-76087600-1334516834_thumb.jp

post-2572-0-76087600-1334516834_thumb.jp

wow, you guys gotta learn how to pick your freinds.

you cant pick your family, but you can pick your freinds.

and if your family is an abusive relationship....

i know other people that like other teams. some of them are freinds. none of the ones i call freinds "hate" things i am passionate about.

Let me get this straight... Leafs, Oilers and Flames fans are pestering and ridiculing Canuck fans while those same Leafs, Oilers and Flames fans saw their teams sit at the bottom of the standings yet again while the Canucks have won 2 straight Presidents Trophies?? And you don't just laugh in their faces because why exactly??

Let me get this straight... Leafs, Oilers and Flames fans are pestering and ridiculing Canuck fans while those same Leafs, Oilers and Flames fans saw their teams sit at the bottom of the standings yet again while the Canucks have won 2 straight Presidents Trophies?? And you don't just laugh in their faces because why exactly??

problem is.. fans that cheer for american teams look to down the Canadian teams as it is..

But because the Canucks fans always put down the other canadian teams, now its like the two have teamed up against the Canucks.

Laughing at these ppl only makes the backlash worse. Atleast that's how i've seen it

Being hated comes with having a winning team.

Dr Phil-Kumbaya types who have sensitive feelings need to cheer for a losing team like the Leafs if they can't handle the territory that comes with having a 2xPresident winning team. (meaningless award if you ask me)

these are the crybaby type threads that are an embarrassment to the rest of the fan base.

laugh in their face or find a new sport and a life.

No...there is a lot of love here in the lower mainland for the Canucks. First thing in the morning last Friday in Whistler 3 out 4 people I saw already had their Canucks jerseys on. I come back into the city people throughout the city will have some kind of Canucks paraphaneal on them. The restaurants and our rec room was filled with people gathering around the tv with their jerseys and Canucks caps on watching the game. The next day i attend my nephews birthday party, he has his Canucks sweatshirt and jacket on. I'm waiting for the sky train and the electric sign says "Go Canucks Go". So no...out here there is tons of support for the Canucks. But I did get two texts from friends heckling me..one is from St Louis and one other friend, and neither don't even follow or watch hockey...so they don't count/matter ;) But the media does seem to speak negatively about the Canucks for some reason if not foster some kind of animosity towards them, but the people of Vancouver themselves live and breath Canucks.

Archived