The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cory Schneider Starts Game 3

Burrows_Breath

Cause if you watched the games you would see that he really did play well. You have to keep in mind that D hasnt been helping him... so he can only do so much.

Yeah feel bad for Lu cause hes been doing well but I hope that Schenider starting will change the way the rest of the team has been playing.

3 of the 7 goals were weak, but what we're getting here is, yes but he looked great the rest of the time reasoning. Weak goals in the playoffs doesn't get it done. Anyone watch Rinne today, now that's playoff goaltending.

Cause if you watched the games you would see that he really did play well. You have to keep in mind that D hasnt been helping him... so he can only do so much.

Yeah feel bad for Lu cause hes been doing well but I hope that Schenider starting will change the way the rest of the team has been playing.

Who knows maybe this sparks the team, altho a team needing a spark now from this has serious question marks in that locker room imo. The one thing i do like about this move is that Luongo and the team as a whole is so predictable and it was starting to show. The richards goal in game 1 and the 3rd goal in game 2... The kings know every single tendency of Luongo. We'll see what happens tonight.

Archived