The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Are Saying All The Right Things - Schneider A Wild Card!

VanCan2013

So the top seeded Vancouver Canucks are down 2 - 0 in the first round PlayOff series against the Los Angeles Kings. They've dropped their first two games at home and now are in a must win situation in order to halt further pressure getting to them. In this situation, the Canucks are completely calm. If anyone watched the interviews closely between Coach AV and most of the players - they are all ultimately saying that the series so far has been their fault and L.A. has had nothing to do with it. Ryan Kesler stated that the team is in complete unity and also said that the team has been making mistakes. Basically, he's saying that the Canucks are playing poorly not the other way around. The Kings aren't playing amazing either, they've just been capitalizing on all the mistakes the Canucks make. According to Coach AV and Dan Hamhuis, there have been some adjustments to the PP and PK in order to balance the special team battles; which the Canucks are losing. 5-on-5 the Canucks are managing fine. Coach AV also said that changing goaltenders is a "card" they have which could throw off L.A. slightly. Schneider just needs to remain calm and play like he's always played. He can't show any rust and I'm sure the Canucks will follow through today.

In conclusion, I think the Canucks know exactly what they have done wrong and they realize that they have been playing bad and L.A. hasn't been playing amazing. It also looks like the Canucks know how to fix their mistakes and surprise L.A. Bieksa in a joking way even said that the Canucks let Chicago come back in 3 games so losing these first 2 games can just lead to interest and excitement. I hope the Canucks are actually as calm as they look and I hope they know how to fix their mistakes. If they can do that than they can still win the series... no problem. Things they need to fix is PP execution and getting goals on it, PK, and a fast skilled game. I'm sure the Canucks can win game 3 and ultimately the whole series. What do you guys think about all of this calm talk from the Canucks and what about Schneider as a wild care?

Who really cares what they are saying. play. play your fricken hearts out boys. do it for yourselves..not the whining bandwagon jumping fans that stink up this forum...not for your struggling coach who just cant' seem to play an offensive style of hockey...not for the kids at canucks place..or the millions of fans around the world...yourselves..unless you don't want to..!

Archived