The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Jersey (Questions)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I am in the mood to purchase an authentic jersey and a have a couple of questions

What are the main differences between a premier and authentic jersey ?, and

Does an authentic goalie jersey have tie down straps or are all authentic jerseys nameless until a name and number is put on it?

I am up in Whistler and a guy that works at a store says the jerseys he has are authentic but they are only $195 but all the jerseys have names on them and they dont have the fight straps

Premier jersey has weird shoulder patches (feels sort of like the heat pressed logos) and are not stitched on. They do not have fight straps.

Authentic jerseys are exactly what a player wears on the ice with stitched on shoulder patches and a fight strap. I think the fabric is also slightly different.

You can buy both either blank, or crested.

Premier jersey has weird shoulder patches (feels sort of like the heat pressed logos) and are not stitched on. They do not have fight straps.

Authentic jerseys are exactly what a player wears on the ice with stitched on shoulder patches and a fight strap. I think the fabric is also slightly different.

You can buy both either blank, or crested.

I am in the mood to purchase an authentic jersey and a have a couple of questions

What are the main differences between a premier and authentic jersey ?, and

Does an authentic goalie jersey have tie down straps or are all authentic jerseys nameless until a name and number is put on it?

I am up in Whistler and a guy that works at a store says the jerseys he has are authentic but they are only $195 but all the jerseys have names on them and they dont have the fight straps

Archived