The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Will U Do W/ All Your Free Time Once We Are Eliminated?

afesposit

Probably finally lose the 15 lbs. I packed on last season due to Pavlovian response to 3 months exposure all those tasty pizza, beer & cheeseburger commercials played every 90 seconds.

• Learn to crochet

• Join a five pin bowling club

• Find out why curlers are forever sweeping the ice, and if a Swiffer could do the job, too

• Bake those tiny, tiny cupcakes

• Watch all the Boston games and love every hit on Marchand

• Make origami skates, origami pucks, origami players, sticks, goals, an origami AV with a tiny origami gum

• Start a loooonnnnggg countdown to next season. OK, maybe that would be too depressing.

2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft2 months until the draft

Let's see... I could enjoy my life, or I could wallow in my blind optimism and remain a fan of this doomed league, while my favorite players get mauled for the sake of bolstered ratings from retarded neanderthal fans.

Yea, I'll think on it :rolleyes:

Archived