The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Pgt) 1-0 Kings Win

GM PLACE ROCKS

Edler or not the point is we are getting beat by LA's defense and quick. Even with our players we couldn't get anything in. Our system is not working against the kings. Their garbage play in the regular season has caught up with them and they can't find the extra gear. Daniel or not this teams system just can't beat the king's ultimate defense system.

I think everybody saw the goal coming as inevitable. It was only a matter of time before the Kings scored.

I have one question. Where the Canucks told to lose? Seriously. A team with so much potential shows up with next to no effort in the first 2 games and then goes into the 3rd period tied at 0 in a tight game and plays like they have a lead. WTF!!!

I am not going to bother watching this team until game 7. I am not going to let myself be mislead into believing in fairy tales or let myself get stressed out over stupid crap. I seriously doubt there will be a game 7. I have doubts about game 5. This team looks far more interested in the golf course then the playoffs.

Sorry for the negativity but i am most seriously ticked. Not by the losses. But for the reasons of them. To lose this way in a series, when you know you didn't even try that hard. Man that just sucks.

IMO, Canucks played GOOD. Nothing went our way though. Absolutely nothing. That delay of game penalty killed us. Playing hockey on that ice should be illegal too, both teams had trouble with the bounces, obvi LA is used to it but there should be standards for the freaking playoffs. All I can do is hope for the best next game ....my heart hurts though.

Canucks made a huge effort tonight but no bounces. That's hockey.

Season is pretty much over now. It will take a miracle to comeback. It's been done before but it's highly unlikely. All there is left to do now is play hard in Game 4 and hope for the best.

Blame Gillis for making this team weaker than last year.

torres, erhoff, hodgson > kassian, grags, his ego.

Changes needed in this core.

get that #2 pick from columbus and draft grigrorenko.

only safe players with heart: Burrows, Hansen, Hamhuis...all others should be in play for trades.

All I know is that trading hodgson had to be one of the worst decisions made by this franchise. First off all the people saying he wouldn't of made a difference in playoffs what about kassian how much ice team did he even play like 6 mins so ???? useless.. Don't even get me started to he hasn't thrown one big hit all series. Hodgson could have been a difference maker he was our secondary scoring for F sakes. Also those saying you haven't seen him in playoffs, all I know is he would of contributed more then 6 mins of ice time.

Tough loss! Henrik is a great leader, Cory played great...but we need to get an offensive coach in AVs coaching staff real bad. Our offensive IQ is worse than Shane O'briens! They have no idea how to create great chances, none whatsoever! Watching every other team in the playoffs you can tell that Canucks are boneheaded when it comes to creating offense!

No point in singling out any players for bad performances..I m sure they are all down as heck right now. We can win this series if we can score, and the reason we cant score has nothing to do with the other teams goalie.

Canucks!!

Archived