The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Pgt) 1-0 Kings Win

GM PLACE ROCKS

Really trying to be positive, but I also see reality. The probability of coming back after going down 3-0 are almost zero. The writings on the wall.

The similarities between this series and SCF are almost identical. The only difference is, other than Daniel, Canucks are completely healthy. Which brings me to believe this current team, as constructed, is not a playoff team that can bring the Cup. They went to game 7, so did a lot of teams, but here still is no Cup. The failure to act after your captain was blindsided was embarrassing. Again.

I want a Philly style rebuild. Sedins, Burr, Hamhuis and one of the goaltenders are the only untouchables. I want Gillis gone, I want his apology for making the most horrific trades in history since joining this team - specifically this yr and summer of 2010. He's killed the future of this team by horrid drafting and failing to integrate young players into this roster. I'm not interested in seeing this current team on the roster next year, it clearly doesn't work.

So sad cause I don't think anybody deserves a cup more than the Sedins. But their teammates have stood silent as they got cheapshotted game after game with no response. They deserve better.

In my entire life I've never bore such ill will against a person as I am against Duncan Keith right now. I'm absolutely livid, enraged, sad - boiling over with way too many negative emotions.

At this point, I would be surprised if Duncan Keith's head doesn't explode from the anger I'm projecting towards him right now.

We won't win this series, so no need to start talking about believing or having faith. That's just the way it is. I think this might cost Vigneault his job; I don't think it should, but it might. I remember that Pittsburgh had to fire their coach to get over the hump several years ago, so we might see the same thing here.

Archived