Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

(Pgt) 1-0 Kings Win

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
272 replies to this topic

#271 Macethan

Macethan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

Devastating. Painful.

Now watch for Kings vs. Flyers in cup final

Posted Image

Posted Image

#272 unbridled_id

unbridled_id

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:06 AM

Wow, that Quick is a real #1... I am not the least bit surprised by this as the Kings have a very talented line-up, they just needed a man like Sutter to get it out of them.

But it isn't over yet... have faith as it has happened before... One thing I give the Nucks and I noticed it last year against the Hawks, your forecheck is ferocious.

Edited by unbridled_id, 16 April 2012 - 06:06 AM.

"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“Lady Nancy Astor: Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea.
Churchill: Nancy, if I were your husband, I'd drink it.”

#273 Buckeye Fruit

Buckeye Fruit

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

I'm a sad panda :(

Boys, if you know you can't get er done, just dont get hurt and put in a good hard summer's work and be ready for next season.
<p>Posted Image GO FALCONS!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.