The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Pgt) 1-0 Kings Win

GM PLACE ROCKS

Blame Gillis for making this team weaker than last year.

torres, erhoff, hodgson > kassian, grags, his ego.

Changes needed in this core.

get that #2 pick from columbus and draft grigrorenko.

only safe players with heart: Burrows, Hansen, Hamhuis...all others should be in play for trades.

Guys keep in mind that we were without Daniel in this series, that's a monumental loss... Messes the teams chemistry, and besides nucks had scoring issues since the trade deadline, just write off this year... We will get em next year, just hand the trophy to the flyers

So disappointed, they just can't score and it doesn't help that LA literally had all the luck and the officiating on their side. LA gets outshot and outplayed at 5v5 yet somehow they get 7 pp opportunities to the Canucks 4. Brown gets no penalty for what was basically the Rome hit on Horton from last years finals. Just disgusted overall at our team and at the refs...Well see you for game 4 maybe they can avoid the sweep.

Canucks are working hard but they seem to being playing as individuals, not as a team. They can't handle trap hockey.

On another note, I just don't enjoy watching the NHL that much anymore. It's lost its allure somehow (or maybe I'm just getting old...lol). Anyone else feel that way?

I for one just want to see the coaching staff changed before anything else. This team does not appear that they could be any less prepared for this series. To finish in top spot in the league and be one of the best teams to go 0 for 1000 on the PP and have this little offensive prowess is an embarassment. Its not even choking.. you need to actually win and then lose to choke. This team looks far from winning.

Maybe LA putting this team out is a bit of a blessing. Clearly changes need to be made. I don't want the Canucks organization to turn into San Jose who was finishing tops in the league every year for what seemed like forever only to get cleared out of the playoffs far too easily.

We need new coaching and take it from there. this is what I'd like to see.

Complete and utter disappointment.

This team has absolutely dominated the Kings 5 on 5 the last two games with nothing to show for it.

The Canucks PP with Daniel ranked in at 21.7%. Without Daniel is was 10.3%.

Scoring is still a huge issue for this team at the end of the day; especially with Daniel, Henrik and Kesler all having off seasons offensively.

Archived