The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Do You Start In Game 4?

Easton76

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lu let in 8 in the last two games. The first game we imploded in front of him and still he kept us in it. The second we were a lot better but still left him exposed for the last 2.

In the third Schneider did well behind a team that at last had decided to focus on the job in hand.

So, if Lu is to continue to be our No 1 next season we have to appreciate and let him know we don't blame him for the first two defeats any more than we blame Schneids for the last one.

It's Lu for me ..........plain and simple.

If Schneider starts and we lose game 4, say goodbye to Luongo in the offseason. And no, I'm serious. Changing goaltenders to swing the momentum even though it isn't the main issue sends a bad message to Lu.

Who do I think will be in net? Cory.

Who I prefer to be in net? Luongo.

I think Luongo is the right call. Schneider had the chance and was decent. He was not "spectacular" as some posters have said. His puck handling skills continue to amaze and terrify me.

The goal was very weak on his part. That was a lazy save on the first shot and a wicked rebound that Brown had no trouble with.

The funny thing is that could have been his last start in a Canucks jersey. If Luongo starts and loses on Wednesday it's over, if he wins he keeps playing. More than likely Schneider doesn't play again this season because if they somehow come back there is no way Luongo comes out of the net unless he gets hurt.

You Lou fans just don;t get it. In a do or die game you want to use the goalie with a 2.41 GAA instead of the goalie with a 1.96 GAA....? What part of that makes sense? Schneider gave up one goal...a rebound that he could not direct due to the angle. He gave us every opportunity to win and you still want to play Lou...Glad you aren;t the coach !!

You Lou fans just don;t get it. In a do or die game you want to use the goalie with a 2.41 GAA instead of the goalie with a 1.96 GAA....? What part of that makes sense? Schneider gave up one goal...a rebound that he could not direct due to the angle. He gave us every opportunity to win and you still want to play Lou...Glad you aren;t the coach !!

Archived