Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avicii

It Was A Hell Of A Decade

89 posts in this topic

All of those guys will be back next year, except Luongo, but he will probably be back too. I know our situation is terrible but it isn't that unique. A lot of similar teams have had the same thing happen to them, and most of them didn't blow up their core. Obviously there will be changes this summer (unless we win which will take a miracle), but our main guys will still be here.

I'm going to be ancient by the time we build up to another team that can contend for a Cup :(

It's like having a Ferrari sitting in the garage. What a waste. Heck of a talented team that never got the job done.

How will we trade Luongo......................... Terrible Contract and it diminishes his value.

I'm going to be ancient by the time we build up to another team that can contend for a Cup :(

It's like having a Ferrari sitting in the garage. What a waste. Heck of a talented team that never got the job done.

You are absolutely crazy if you think all those guys are gone!!

What if we end up winning this series, here's what I will laugh in your face, like this hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sedins, Kesler and Edler is going to stay next season. I am not sure about which goaltender MG is going to keep... it'll be an interesting off-season.

Don't worry, my time machine is almost complete. I will go back in time and make sure that Gillis doesn't trade Hodgson for Kassian.

Now, if you remember, it was Tanev who informed Cody of the trade because he found out about it on his phone. So all I have to do is go back to Feb. 27 and hide Tanev's phone.

Wish me luck.

plus if we get off first round we can get a good draft pick!

Not so quick. you need to lose 4 games to be knocked out

You are absolutely crazy if you think all those guys are gone!!

What if we end up winning this series, here's what I will laugh in your face, like this hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sedins, Kesler and Edler is going to stay next season. I am not sure about which goaltender MG is going to keep... it'll be an interesting off-season.

Holy crap...!

I thoguht i was about to die and that this was my will when i was reading.

The only person that MIGHT be gone next year from your list is Luongo.

No one else is gonna trade.

If we have to blow up OUR team then the penguins deffinetly need to blow up theirs.

If thats the case, Sedins, Kesler, Edler, Luongo for Crosby, Malkin, Stall, Letang, Fleury.