The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It Was A Hell Of A Decade

Avicii

This team could play when they wanted to. The let down they had this year was due to an inept coach. He ain't laughing now is he? The team had the look it did when Naslund was at the end of his career. It seems they have had enough of AV.I think the fans have too. He is not the worse coach but along with Gillis they have wrecked a good team, a team that beleved in itself, and could win. You can go through the entire lineup and see a let down, from too much futile line juggling, and shakey goal tending. AV was swimming just like his #1 goalie. There now needs a complete shake-up. Every aspect of this team needs a rebuild. It is now up to Aquilini to fire most of Canucks management,GM, coaches, scouts etc. I say this after watching some of the other teams who have everything going for them. Here they had some skilled twins and Burrows; the rest really sucked this year.

I think this organization and management of the Canucks is a prime example of what happens when you get comfortable with the core group. You start handing out NTC's like candy and fear trades.

We need to jump into the UFA pool this summer and realize our potential, rather than leave it up to the same folks who couldn't pull it off the first time.

I'm pretty sure the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting a different result.

Archived