Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vanuckles

Anybody Else Felt Like This Was A Good Game?

18 posts in this topic

Thanks for your positive outlook dude. +1 for that.

edit: I felt like it was a good game too. Pretty even out there but we did have the edge 5on5, especially earlier on. Seems like we need a bit more than just playing a bit better... we need a little bit of luck to get some finish.

It was a good road game, just couldn't finish any chances.

It was the best game from us this playoffs for sure.

but can anyone explain why this isn't called a hand pass? Around 0:50 is really the only good look at it.

41 shots, 39 of them from 40 feet out. Easiest shut-out of Quick's career.

We worked hard, but had no finish. It's part of hockey. There are no moral victories in must win games like this though. Either you win or you don't.

I do. I think it was a good game. Hansen had two posts in this series and if he had scored, may be we are up 2-1 in the series. It is a lot closer than what it seems but we definitely made a lot more mistakes than the Kings and can't capitalize on our chances.

We played good. But still not good enough to pull out a win.

If it's a 0-0 game after the 2nd after all of the energy the Canucks spent then it's a good sign for LA. The Canucks cranked up their emotion and play after the Brown hit on Sedin which made the game more intense and fun to watch but unlike Chicago or Boston they can't translate that to offense.

Entertainment wise, yes it was a fun game to watch but tactically the Canucks failed miserably by burning off too much energy in an unproductive manner.

We dominated the first two periods, and then ease off a bit early third. Kings got the fortune rebound and that caused us the game. Overall, Nucks played a solid game but they still have a lot to improve. I still believe Kings are very beatable if Nucks can sustain pressure and remain fully focused the whole game. Well, one game at a time, that's all we can hope for now. Fingers crossed!

it was a good game. just a bad bounce.

It was a very good game. If we only had Daniel it would have been a great game. Dam Chicago,.... Dam Kieth......

for sure the best game played so far by the Nux in this series. I felt good even the result isn't what we want. It's unfortunate that Hansen has hit the post twice in the series and none of the bounce today went our way. But guess what, keep playing at this high tempo for game 4 and potentially game 5 and so on and so forth, we can beat them. They are no match with us 5-5 and when our power play starts clicking, the LA kings will be totally out classed.

Remember, Chicago came back against us last year to tie the series but they didn't have the home ice in G7, we do this year.

Red Sox came back in 2004 from being down three-buzz and won it all. We are the presidents' trophy winners for two back to back years, it's no fluke.

Believe!

I was way too distracted by the "highlight reels" filled with cheapshots in every single play-off series. This league is an abomination. Glad I'm done with it until the entire system gets re-worked. More time for worthwhile activities.

The game itself was nothing but a headache.

It was kinda like watching beach hockey with the ice conditions and all.

1/10

it was a great game aside from one horribly blown defensive assignment by pahlsson (forgot brown was still in the play after he knocked him down in the corner, that was his man and he just gave up his assignment knowing full well the rest of the team was covering everyone else) and the lack of a goal scored, despite open nets and posts hit. it was actualy one of the best games I remember aside from those 2 items.

horrible ice..and a hand pass to voynton right before the brown goal..what a joke!

for sure the best game played so far by the Nux in this series. I felt good even the result isn't what we want. It's unfortunate that Hansen has hit the post twice in the series and none of the bounce today went our way. But guess what, keep playing at this high tempo for game 4 and potentially game 5 and so on and so forth, we can beat them. They are no match with us 5-5 and when our power play starts clicking, the LA kings will be totally out classed.

Remember, Chicago came back against us last year to tie the series but they didn't have the home ice in G7, we do this year.

Red Sox came back in 2004 from being down three-buzz and won it all. We are the presidents' trophy winners for two back to back years, it's no fluke.

Believe!