The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I Don't Know About The Rest Of You...

But I'm not going to quit on this team. I don't spend my hard earned money on Canucks merch, and tickets just to give up on them when they are down. Being a fan is being with a team regardless of how they play. Look at the Jets fans. they LOVE that team even if they miss the playoffs...Hell look at the LEAFS. They suck. We all know it, they suck, the fans rag on them, they boo and jeer, and we all make fun of them. Yet, the fans still love them and never stop loving them.

We lose in the Finals, and go down 3-0 ( Still not out of it in case you didn't know ) and we all just throw it up, year after year. I love this team. II still believe in them. I'm still going to wear all my Canucks gear when I go out, even if we lose in 4. I'm going to keep supporting this team.

Yeah, it sucks we lost last year, and the 39 years before that. It sucks that we're doing so bad this year, but it's not over yet. Show some love to this team. It's a damn long shot, but we can still win this.

We're all mad or upset right now. We're this upset because we love this team. Show some faith, and you just never know. We all thought we had the Cup wrapped up after two games last year and look what happened.

Just sleep on it, and wake up tomorrow, and wear your Canucks gear with pride, post about it on Facebook, Twitter, and wherever else. Let's show the hockey world how much we love this team and show them how wrong they are about the fans.

Sorry for the big ass post...

Go Canucks! Believe in Blue...If you don't, then don't brake your leg jumping off the wagon.

Some of you really need to get off your soap boxes. I can appreciate what you're saying, but fans have the right to be pissed off and even jump ship if they want to. After all, it's only a freaking sports team. It's not like anyone's committing a sin by saying "This team that accomplishes nothing year after year and just continues to disappoint me is really not worth my time anymore". I mean, come on, that's your right as a human being.

Game 3 was definitely a step in the right direction. If we can win game 4, and Daniel returns for game 5, then it is fair game. It is a tall task, but we can do this.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

P.S. It wouldn't be so bad to injure Quick in the process.

Losing tonight was more tolerable than the previous two. At least at times the team showed up. But the team is out of sync. They can't score and can't defend. Luongo and Schneider aren't the problems this time around.

Too much mileage over the past few years? The team is maybe sick of hearing the same old line about "the process"?

If they can't get it together, you can expect changes this offseason, perhaps even sweeping changes.

They need to get back to basics. The team also needs to get back to having fun. The only way I see us getting even into the series is giving LA a massive spanking on game 4. And that seems like wishful thinking.

I admire those who are still backing the team to win the series. I wish I could be that diehard.

I agree, good post!

It's not over yet, this is where the true fans Show there support. Last time I checked it took four games to win a series.

I know it's been a frustrating first three games. We've played very poor hockey and made a lot of questionable plays with the puck but we've still somehow been in these games.

Tomorrows a new day, keep your head up Canuck fans.

I will keep on supporting the team no doubt, but the fact that they show no heart is what get me. I seen it in game 7 and I have seen it in this game, They have been playing like this for most of the season you would think they would have some pride and play their asses off.

But I'm not going to quit on this team. I don't spend my hard earned money on Canucks merch, and tickets just to give up on them when they are down. Being a fan is being with a team regardless of how they play. Look at the Jets fans. they LOVE that team even if they miss the playoffs...Hell look at the LEAFS. They suck. We all know it, they suck, the fans rag on them, they boo and jeer, and we all make fun of them. Yet, the fans still love them and never stop loving them.

I will keep on supporting the team no doubt, but the fact that they show no heart is what get me. I seen it in game 7 and I have seen it in this game, They have been playing like this for most of the season you would think they would have some pride and play their asses off.

get off your high horse, the fans have a right to be pissed off right now. you dont think every fan wants the team to come back from 3-0?

I love my team, esp the sedins who are exemplary people. I dont love they way they are being coached and managed. Theyve been off alot this season but it wasnt dealt with. I believe in the players ( not so much edler right now) but i think the coaching isnt bringing out the best the canucks can give.

After Friday, promised myself I was going to miss game 3..... but, I gave in and watched the whole thing. As opposed to games 1 and 2, instead of being disappointed in the Canucks, I was disappointed for them. They really worked hard tonight and deserved the win, even if they did look a bit of a scrambling mess in the attacking zone.

I wish them well in Game 4, and see no reason why they should not win that game at least.

One thing's for sure, if L.A. does take this series (unless by some miracle the Canucks win the next 4 games in a row), should L.A. come up against a team that can score at will, they are toast. C'est la vie!

Archived