Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kes_4_Pres

The Canucks Fans That Think This Series Is Over Disgust Me

177 posts in this topic

We'll have to defy all odds to win this series. It really isn't likely, but we can do it

We certainly would not be the first team to ever go on a four game win streak. Take it into perspective. This is by no means an impossible feat.

i like to dream we can come back.. but with quick in net and our no finish, pretty hard to believe..

Actually we did win the Presidents trophy by chance this year. The Rangers choked.

I will be shocked if the Canucks win 4 straight. Because that would mean a miracle just happened, which sometimes they do. I'm not worried about the series at this point, I just want to win Game 4. If we take it one win at a time, and turn the momentum next game, anything can happen I guess.

BELIEVE WE CAN COMEBACK! If a team in the past can do it, then Canucks can cause anything is possible

Actually we did win the Presidents trophy by chance this year. The Rangers choked.

Theres no doubt in my mind that they are perfectly capable of winning 4 in a row.. if they played their best we could totally kill LA.. but we have not been playing our best.. and at this point it doesnt look like they are going to overcome their scoring issues. Really hope I am wrong and the canucks we all know show up like we all know they can.

Hey we let Chicago back in the series all the way to game 7 OT. Anything can happen. But at this point I wouldn't put money on it.

I'm not giving up either like a large margin of wannabe fans are on here. Teams go through adversity just like everyone does in life. True fans don't give up on their teams. I still think we can win this series, just need to take it one game at a time. We played good enough to win tonight, but didn't get the lucky bounce that L.A. did. With a little bit of luck and a lot of hard work we can do it.