The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Canucks Fans That Think This Series Is Over Disgust Me

Kes_4_Pres

There's a difference between giving up on the team and being logical.

I think LA is taking the series. Whether it's in game 4, 5, 6, or 7 has yet to be seen, but the Canucks are NOT winning this series. I'm still going to be wearing my jersey and still cheering for the team in game 4, but that doesn't mean I think we're going to make it to the 2nd round.

If we do make it to the 2nd round, I'll post a video of me slamming mouse traps onto both of my nipples. I'm a little overweight too, so I'll also get the embarrassment from showing my fat stomach all over the internet.

I don't know, I think it's a good deal. If embarrassing myself on the internet via youtube is what makes the Canucks win the Cup, then so be it.

Why are you disgusted by people who deal with reality and don't live in a fantasy world? Sure, we could win the series still. But do you actually realize how many things would have to go right for this to happen? It hasn't even gone right for us in one game yet and you think it stands a decent chance of going right for 4 straight. Give your head a shake, you putz.

There's a difference between giving up on the team and being logical.

I think LA is taking the series. Whether it's in game 4, 5, 6, or 7 has yet to be seen, but the Canucks are NOT winning this series. I'm still going to be wearing my jersey and still cheering for the team in game 4, but that doesn't mean I think we're going to make it to the 2nd round.

If we do make it to the 2nd round, I'll post a video of me slamming mouse traps onto both of my nipples. I'm a little overweight too, so I'll also get the embarrassment from showing my fat stomach all over the internet.

I don't know, I think it's a good deal. If embarrassing myself on the internet via youtube is what makes the Canucks win the Cup, then so be it.

Obviously we can come back and win, but its not likely. I'm typically the last to count this team out. The scary thing is that this is a team that relies so heavily on offense and powerplay and both have been struggling BIG TIME in the not only the playoffs, but since February. I would be less worried if this was just a 3 game trend. Unfortunately its not.

i too refuse to quit on this team. its an uphill battle to say the least, but i believe (no matter how foolishly) that they can make it happen. find it ridiculous that so many 'fans' just want to throw in the towel and start talking about all the players on this squad that they'd ship out of here in a heartbeat. like the OP, I'm sticking with the boys till the bitter end.

We didn't just win the president's trophy by chance. We are the #1 seed in the playoffs. I will not be surprised if we win four straight and take this series. Our goaltending is incredible, if we get the skaters going we will have wins coming our way. I'm not about to give up on the team that I watched 85 games of this season, and you shouldn't either. Shame on those that say they are Canucks fans and yet say we're done.

We win game 4, and by some luck of hope, and strike of God, we can get Daniel back in game 5. We can push it to game 6. Win that, and in a game 7 anything can happen.

No team has comeback from more 3-1 down in a series, than the Canucks. AND in each instance they have done that, they have won game 1 of the next series.

The last 3/4 teams to be down 3-0 have all pushed it to at least a game 7.

Believe. Make History or We're History.

We didn't just win the president's trophy by chance. We are the #1 seed in the playoffs. I will not be surprised if we win four straight and take this series. Our goaltending is incredible, if we get the skaters going we will have wins coming our way. I'm not about to give up on the team that I watched 85 games of this season, and you shouldn't either. Shame on those that say they are Canucks fans and yet say we're done.

Here's the attitude the teams must adopt: survival mode. Screw the series, just win Game 4 and worry about the rest later. If they win, great, now repeat. Winning the series sounds impossible at this point, but winning Game 4 doesn't. So just forget about 5,6,and 7 for now.

Thank god I'm not one of what you would qualify as a "Canuck fan". Stop humoring yourself with blind, unjustified optimism. This kind of garbage hasn't brought this city any sort of satisfaction for more than 40 years. Is there any point where people like you will learn? Canucks are done for the season, and the window has closed.

You can wait for the so-called bandwagoners to return in a decade when the team eventually becomes considered a viable contender again. Until then, and beyond, I -- among many many others -- will gratefully accept the extra 246+ hours of free time a year and invest it in more worthwhile activities.

Meanwhile, you can stroke your withered manhood with your blind optimism.

Cheers.

Why are you disgusted by people who deal with reality and don't live in a fantasy world? Sure, we could win the series still. But do you actually realize how many things would have to go right for this to happen? It hasn't even gone right for us in one game yet and you think it stands a decent chance of going right for 4 straight. Give your head a shake, you putz.

Archived