The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Canucks Fans That Think This Series Is Over Disgust Me

Kes_4_Pres

IMO I wouldn't say that all those forwards you've listed have necessarily made their presence really felt in this series with the exception of the top line with Kopitar, Brown (and Williams?). So far, anyhow. Who knows. They could all wake up in future games and light everyone up. But as of right now, Carter I barely ever notice, and Richards only when they Kings have a PP and he keeps trying to do that sharp angle shot again and again lol.

But they're stacked for sure. On paper it's just wow. Pancakes has been a major flop though.

You have to live your life based on 'probabilities'. It how you avoid making really dumb moves in life. You don't always get it right but you never really get it wrong.

The chances of the nucks winning 4 straight is not good at all based on the stats. You would not want to bet your savings on them winning or even that matter a case of beer - a six pack maybe for fun, but myself I wouldn't bet at this stage. I might wager though a case of beer that they don't get swept, because again the stats favor me. I might being a great fan of the nucks think that if we get back home then we will win game 5 cause we won't lose 3 at home, but beyond that probability is not on our side - and that is more important than having god on your side.

LA is playing well-enough and don't give much to look at. Not a serious challenge for teams that can score, but in our case we can't score goals and haven't been able to for a long time.

To summarize, I'm completely shocked that they're down 3-0 in the series to the Kings. I knew at the beginning of the series that the Kings were going to be tough because they had Jonathan Quick in goal. But I never expected the Canucks to play so flat offensively even after they played so well after Daniel Sedin got hurt. Give the Kings a lot of credit, they've played a helluva series to this point.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Canucks and am proud to bleed blue & green as much as most of you here are. But bottom line, if they can't win Game 4, then you can classify this season as a failure. Win the President's Trophy for the second year in a row, and then lose four straight in the first round of the playoffs...that's a sad way to end an otherwise great season.

I just don't honestly think they have the coaching to come back.

I have been watching hockey for a long time now, only recently I really clued into what a coach does. I find solice in the fact I get to watch young players like Kassian and whatever we get for Schneider develop.

Archived