The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Canucks Fans That Think This Series Is Over Disgust Me

Kes_4_Pres

hahahahah you're an idiot.

im gonna laugh even harder when they lose next game. this playoff run's done.

not the mention the pres trophy win pretty much was by chance because the rangers and the blues both could have secured it and failed in the last game or two.

If we were losing 5-1 every game it would be hopeless. What's broken isn't completely busted. It's not like LA is the 85 Oilers.

We get lots of shots but can't score that tells me one thing. Our shots are ass. Like in the finals against Boston. Lots of shots but from the blue line. How about crashing the net? Like they didn in the final 2-3 minutes?

I just hope we win the next three and true to this years playoffs style put 3 of LAs best players in hospital and concuss Dustin Brown. Oh wait, sorry, I wish the better team wins.

FYI Dustin if you really want to win, take a run at Hendrick again. And try to be tough and hit everyone else

In a perfect world it would be nice to see a comeback and series victory.... but the reality is that the Kings are for real and the Nuckleheads are playing without passion, drive and desire. Everyone is scared of getting hit, no one is driving to the net, players diving to draw penalties rather than play hard... Not going to happen!

Archived