The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Canucks Fans That Think This Series Is Over Disgust Me

Kes_4_Pres

We didn't just win the president's trophy by chance. We are the #1 seed in the playoffs. I will not be surprised if we win four straight and take this series. Our goaltending is incredible, if we get the skaters going we will have wins coming our way. I'm not about to give up on the team that I watched 85 games of this season, and you shouldn't either. Shame on those that say they are Canucks fans and yet say we're done.

I will be shocked if the Canucks win 4 straight. Because that would mean a miracle just happened, which sometimes they do. I'm not worried about the series at this point, I just want to win Game 4. If we take it one win at a time, and turn the momentum next game, anything can happen I guess.

If we were losing 5-1 every game it would be hopeless. What's broken isn't completely busted. It's not like LA is the 85 Oilers.

We get lots of shots but can't score that tells me one thing. Our shots are ass. Like in the finals against Boston. Lots of shots but from the blue line. How about crashing the net? Like they didn in the final 2-3 minutes?

Theres no doubt in my mind that they are perfectly capable of winning 4 in a row.. if they played their best we could totally kill LA.. but we have not been playing our best.. and at this point it doesnt look like they are going to overcome their scoring issues. Really hope I am wrong and the canucks we all know show up like we all know they can.

There's a difference between giving up on the team and being logical.

I think LA is taking the series. Whether it's in game 4, 5, 6, or 7 has yet to be seen, but the Canucks are NOT winning this series. I'm still going to be wearing my jersey and still cheering for the team in game 4, but that doesn't mean I think we're going to make it to the 2nd round.

If we do make it to the 2nd round, I'll post a video of me slamming mouse traps onto both of my nipples. I'm a little overweight too, so I'll also get the embarrassment from showing my fat stomach all over the internet.

I don't know, I think it's a good deal. If embarrassing myself on the internet via youtube is what makes the Canucks win the Cup, then so be it.

I'm not giving up either like a large margin of wannabe fans are on here. Teams go through adversity just like everyone does in life. True fans don't give up on their teams. I still think we can win this series, just need to take it one game at a time. We played good enough to win tonight, but didn't get the lucky bounce that L.A. did. With a little bit of luck and a lot of hard work we can do it.

Archived