The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Canucks Fans That Think This Series Is Over Disgust Me

Kes_4_Pres

Maybe I shouldn't have said that those types of fans "disgust" me but, it just bugs me that you can just quit and say that we're done when down 3-0 when it's a best of 7. Sorry I have a varying opinion from you I suppose.

We didn't just win the president's trophy by chance. We are the #1 seed in the playoffs. I will not be surprised if we win four straight and take this series. Our goaltending is incredible, if we get the skaters going we will have wins coming our way. I'm not about to give up on the team that I watched 85 games of this season, and you shouldn't either. Shame on those that say they are Canucks fans and yet say we're done.

The chance of them coming back is slim but still a chance. If they had won tonight and lost on Wednesday, would be 3-1 and folks would still think they had a chance, so either way it would have been 3-1 with a victory next game. Regardless how the series comes out, Im satisfied with the effort tonight, even the last game. Two decent efforts and a bad giveaway in a game one, and now it has come to this. Also, for all those who think Sedin is soft, let them take a Dustin Brown hit like that - I doubt those complainers would still be standing right now from that hit like that. Kudos to Hank!

Quick is simply playing unreal right now - what can you do. We have seen this before how goalies can steal a series. Also, I just dont think they have gotten any bounces like they had last year with the stanchions, three straight powerplays (too many men, puck over glass etc). Im sure they'll do their best in Game 4, and if they do lose, so be it - at least they dont have to go through the pain of 15 playoff wins again this year - leave that for another 'poor' team to go through this Spring as there can only be one winner. They have played an awful lot of hockey the past year-half and maybe time to re-charge, reflect and rebuld for next year if Wed is their last game.

Actually we won it by accumulating points from a weak division.

I think you're right though, the general consensus on the board is we're just waiting until we're down 3-0 to flip that magic switch everyone has been stating we would hit come playoff time.

I understand how Nigerian princes find people to undertake in their 'business affairs' after spending this season on the CDC.

Nothing wrong with saying that they're done. It's going to be extremely hard to come back.

Kes can't get it going, same with Henrik, the PP is garbage and there's no Daniel.

I most certainly hope we disgust you. I would love nothing more than to reach beyond that. I want to disgust the entire Canucks franchise. They need to see just how embarrassing this debacle they have put on really is.

The entire organization should be ashamed. Personally, I am sickened with this business as usual approach.

Feeding the blind, downright stupid masses this whole "Believe in Blue", "Heart of a Canuck" garbage is doing nothing to bring the cup here.

Going to the games is borderline embarrassing. The into is like a night at the opera; quite literally.

Sorry, Gillis, the fat lady has sung. The window to win the cup has shattered, and so has this city's confidence in your management crew.

Considering the fact that our star goal scorer gets taken out indefinitely with a cheap shot, and the lucky bounces that do decide a lot of games, I would say we don't have a chance to come back here.

It totally make sense to play hard for 82 games to win the president trophy and then lose the measly home ice advantage with just one loss.

Tonight's performance was... kindof encouraging... but not really. If they lost 3 games in OT, played well, then maybe I'd be singing the same tune. The Canucks have generally speaking played mistake filled, poorly executed hockey 3 games in a row. If they make it to game 5, I'll be there at Rogers Arena to cheer em on, BUT, you have to realize in the big picture of things, there's a reason only 3 teams have ever come back from 3-0...

Archived