Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAMBUTANS

It's Friggin Time To Canadianize This Team

120 posts in this topic

Obviously, Euros like Swedes (Edler), Danes and others can't win us the cup. They are too soft for today's NHL. They are not built for the playoffs.

Now, the Americans like Kesler, Booth and Higgins are all on-and-off guys. Not talented enough.

The only solution is to accumulate as much Canadians into the system like what Chicago and Boston did and win us the Cup.

The only exception to this is Luongo and Bieksa. They are Canadians but they fall into the category of the Americans.

Detriot? :picard:

And Last Time I check Chara was European and there Leading Scorer and the Overall Leading scorer in the Playoffs (Krejci) was European also.

Chicago also had some good Europeans that helped them like Hossa, Hjarlmsson, Kopecy.

I just don't see your Argument.

(excuse my spelling some names are hard to spell, and i don't feel like looking it up)

Obviously, Euros like Swedes (Edler), Danes and others can't win us the cup. They are too soft for today's NHL. They are not built for the playoffs.

Now, the Americans like Kesler, Booth and Higgins are all on-and-off guys. Not talented enough.

The only solution is to accumulate as much Canadians into the system like what Chicago and Boston did and win us the Cup.

The only exception to this is Luongo and Bieksa. They are Canadians but they fall into the category of the Americans.

THIS ^^^^ we need a 50 goal sniper really that is all we freakin need ... although a healthy Daniel would have been nice !

Swedes are okay, but we need PHYSICAL Swedes like Landeskog. That guy is amazing.

Swedes are okay, but we need PHYSICAL Swedes like Landeskog. That guy is amazing.

he speaks the truth, dont let political correctness get in the way of that

Gotta agree with the OP; I would love to have a Linden type leader on this team right now.

But those teams also had those players you want to boycott; Chara, Thomas, Hossa, Seidenberg, Krejci. I agree, you want a team made mostly of North Americans. The Wings only pulled it off with Euro's because they're a flawless franchise from top to bottom.

A 50 goal sniper who hasn't done anything since?

If we're looking for a solid, consistent sniper, look at Stamkos, who is Canadian.

(Keep in mind, I assume you're talking about Ovie and not Malkin, I think I would take Malkin above anybody in the league right now)