The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's Friggin Time To Canadianize This Team

RAMBUTANS

Obviously, Euros like Swedes (Edler), Danes and others can't win us the cup. They are too soft for today's NHL. They are not built for the playoffs.

Now, the Americans like Kesler, Booth and Higgins are all on-and-off guys. Not talented enough.

The only solution is to accumulate as much Canadians into the system like what Chicago and Boston did and win us the Cup.

The only exception to this is Luongo and Bieksa. They are Canadians but they fall into the category of the Americans.

Obviously, Euros like Swedes (Edler), Danes and others can't win us the cup. They are too soft for today's NHL. They are not built for the playoffs.

Now, the Americans like Kesler, Booth and Higgins are all on-and-off guys. Not talented enough.

The only solution is to accumulate as much Canadians into the system like what Chicago and Boston did and win us the Cup.

The only exception to this is Luongo and Bieksa. They are Canadians but they fall into the category of the Americans.

Detriot? :picard:

And Last Time I check Chara was European and there Leading Scorer and the Overall Leading scorer in the Playoffs (Krejci) was European also.

Chicago also had some good Europeans that helped them like Hossa, Hjarlmsson, Kopecy.

I just don't see your Argument.

(excuse my spelling some names are hard to spell, and i don't feel like looking it up)

Is this really a topic.....? Did I really just spend 18 seconds reading the first 6 replies.....? Am I really wasting another 28 seconds typing out a reply back.....?

No Seriously, what a brutal thread, this should be getting locked as soon as a mod gets up this morning. There are plenty of great European players and shame on you for damning an entire continent because our best players have hit a dry spell in scoring right now, lets not forget our best offensive forward is out with a scrambled brain right now, and I personally think a few other guys are hurting bad right now as well (kesler, edler, Hank)

All in all, give your head a shake.

Archived