Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAMBUTANS

It's Friggin Time To Canadianize This Team

120 posts in this topic

Obviously, Euros like Swedes (Edler), Danes and others can't win us the cup. They are too soft for today's NHL. They are not built for the playoffs.

Now, the Americans like Kesler, Booth and Higgins are all on-and-off guys. Not talented enough.

The only solution is to accumulate as much Canadians into the system like what Chicago and Boston did and win us the Cup.

The only exception to this is Luongo and Bieksa. They are Canadians but they fall into the category of the Americans.

Our current Canadians:

Zack Kassian: frackin useless

Manny Malhotra: Good but not the same as last year

Mason Raymond: Starts doing something in the playoffs

Dale Weise: More useless than Kassian

Kevin Bieksa: No show for Games 1 & 2

Marc-Andre Gragnani: We don't even let him play

Dan Hamhuis: Good for the most part

Chris Tanev: The rookie status is showing

Roberto Luongo: Not good enough

cuz your passport colour has a huge influence on how well you can play on any given night.

Ummm., pretty sure Burrows is Canadian. Lapierre as well. I thought it was impossible for this thread to get any stupider. Then I remembered I'm on the CDC.

I am tired of the goons that have hijacked this game and they don't come from Europe.

Give me Forsberg and Ulf Samuellson any day.

I am tiring of Canadians that think they own the game and their goon love affair thinking it makes a better game.

Forgot about them.

This thread is stupid.

I'm in L.A. so I'm not stupid unless you think flying to cheer on the team is considered stupid :picard:

Why would you go on CDC then? Dumbass.

Calgary Flames has a lot of Canadian players... and look at where they're at now

MG Should have grabbed Foligno from Buffalo aswell... sigh

I wasn't going to open this thread because I knew what it was going to say but I'm going to do it anyway I couldn't

Your comments are stupid. and forgetting even the nationality argument the idea we need to goon our way to a cup is also Stupid.

Peter Forsberg was the only swedish forward to ever do well in the playoffs. Can anyone remember any others? And i mean to stand out and lead...

We obviously need more players from Port Coquitlam.

Peter Forsberg was the only swedish forward to ever do well in the playoffs. Can anyone remember any others? And i mean to stand out and lead...

yeah lets get Lucic and getzlaf ...

It doesn't matter what country you are from if you don't fit in with what team currently has you will not improve the team.

But..........i would like to add one canadian player.....

Jarome Iginla

Good one, forgot about Henrik and his Conn Smythe year and the year after was also good but i don't think he won the Conn again but yeah great performances.