The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

So, It Turns Out The Canucks Actually Can't Score

Bossy

Well, you can't expect to win a cup without someone who can be relied on to finish. We've been playing above our skill level for the past two season. I mean Burrows, Raymond and Hansen in your top 6? They're all 3rd liners and nothing more. Burrows and Hansen are great 3rd liners, but still.

We have Lappiere playing the powerplay. We do the same things to break out or set up every game. This team has no creativity, little skill beyond the Sedins on offense and no finish.

Who woulda thunk it, right?

Oh I know, the same people who watched the same core of players score 8 goals in 7 games.

It's no surprise we can't score in the playoffs with the core that we have. We don't have that ELITE SNIPER that can change the game like damn near every team does.

Who woulda thunk it, right?

Oh I know, the same people who watched the same core of players score 8 goals in 7 games.

It's no surprise we can't score in the playoffs with the core that we have. We don't have that ELITE SNIPER that can change the game like damn near every team does.

AV and Gillis failed to realize that we only have one true scoring line (the Sedin line). The Kesler line is barely a scoring line this year, though it does a good job of shutting down the likes of Brown. So essentially, we have 1 scoring line, and 3 checking lines, this is why we failed. If Hodgson was still around, we would have 2 + 2.

Gillis and AV gone, Bring in someone to start a rebuild, Sedins were never top line playoff players, you need game breakers.

Our time was last year, we failed.... Now its time to rebuild fast before we burn into the ground with another dissapointing year.

P.S

I think AV should be put in one of those old timey wooden stocks, and everyone throws tomatoes at him right out of town

Stocks.gif

maybe, but we traded a player who scored in clutch situations and all of these three games have been close. What i do know is that he would make much more of a difference than Kassian in these Playoffs. If the canucks didn't want Hodgson, or Hodgson wanted a trade, we could have done it in the off season.

Archived