The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

No One To Push Us To The Next Level...

nux4lyfe

Kesler is a mopey diver. I hate looking at his face between whistles, and I'm sure the rest of the team does, too. This guy is a cancer to the organization. Everybody else realizes it. Why can't the ignorant masses here figure it out?

Kesler is a mopey diver. I hate looking at his face between whistles, and I'm sure the rest of the team does, too. This guy is a cancer to the organization. Everybody else realizes it. Why can't the ignorant masses here figure it out?

When you have a coach that lets the players run their own dressing room, it is simply a risk to make a player that is not very vocal the captain.

To be honest, this team has no one with captain material, the only exception is bieksa. Ya maybe he isn't an allstar but he is probably one of the few guys that would speak up in the changing room, even though I believe he does that already.

Funny how we got rid of Mitchell and Ehrhoff, two of our best defenders in different aspects. Mitchell and Ehrhoff right now would be an upgrade on Edler and Salo. We should've kept Ehrhoff and traded Edler for major pieces.

One minute he is the hero and the savior. The next minute, he is the cancer of this team. OH Canucks fans, never change. I bet the fans of other teams are laughing at these posts while eating popcorn. I like Kesler even more when he dives and embellishes and gets the call. Face it, I don't give a crap about the integrity of the NHL, since there was none to begin with.

I truly feel av is the one that needs to demand more from his team and its not happening. He sits back and lets players coach themselves between periods. When things are not working, or players are not performing he does not demand enough of them, and is not hard enough on them.

Even tonight in a loss he felt the team played well and battled, sutter was unhappy with his win. That speaks volumes to me.

I'm not a part of the team, Ghostdivision and you very well as may be right, but this team honestly feels like it's 5 steps behind last year...we all praise MG so much but never actually see the fact that the closer we get to the cup, the further we get..players like Torres and Ehrhoff were worth the money, too bad MG didn't see it that way..all we needed to do add a piece....

I truly feel av is the one that needs to demand more from his team and its not happening. He sits back and lets players coach themselves between periods. When things are not working, or players are not performing he does not demand enough of them, and is not hard enough on them.

Even tonight in a loss he felt the team played well and battled, sutter was unhappy with his win. That speaks volumes to me.

It always seems like there's no one to bring us tithe next level when you're losing, then someone does bring you to the next level and you find out who they are. Burrows in round 1 last year, Kesler in round 2. Sedins in round 3.

Also, just because our leaders don't say anything to the media doesn't mean they're not trying to motivate players inside the room.

Plain and simple, We honestly don't have the right kind of leadership on this team...who are we kidding, we used to have a goalie, who was our captain and is now sitting on the bench, no leaders, all followers..No trolling mods, been a member since '03...Props to Crosby for actually saying something..hate him all you want...he said showed emotion...silence will kill you...

I thought last year Kesler would have been captain material but not this year. He's too moody and can seriously be a big cry baby sometimes. Henrik - great player but not captain material. We should make a serious push for Nash this summer or someone of equal stature, we've shown year after year now that when we're facing a hot goalie we just simply cannot score all we do is shovel the puck into his crest or pads when he's in the butterfly. Sure we outshot the Kings the last two games but how many of those quality chances? Hardly any.

AV has to go and if he doesn't I won't watch next year and I especially will not waste the money I wasted this year on going to games and apparel. His stubborness has run it's course in this city as far as I'm concerned.

Archived