The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Only People Gone Are Av, Malhotra, And Raymond

Merci

You're a fool to think we'd get rid of anyone else.

Sedins - off year; idc what bull crap you say Henrik played good enough for me this first round. He's only going to get better.

Kesler - Major Surgery, missed training camp, completely new line mates

Higgins, Booth, Hansen, Kassian, Pahllson, and Lapierre - Critical pieces to our future success they aren't going anywhere. They need to have more than a year and a half with a system before they are really going to click. Clam the frack down. Every single one can shoot, score, deke, hit, and has hands let them grow a bit together

Bieksa - I am glad you showed up in game 3. I am sorry you lost Rypien and LA is just unbearable, I don't know why Av put you with Edler.

Edler - I think someone just needs to yell at you and you'll get a lot better. T MAC T MAC T MAC

Hamhuis - please don't give us that frown anymore we'll win it eventually, I promise.

Tanev - Quietly become something unfathomable

Luongo - I am with you all the way now buddy. Cup toted by all the kings horses and all the kings men Pittsburgh precious Fleury had the same thing happen to him and my eyes are wide open. I believe in you number 1. Let's trade the ginger for the next Scott Neidemayer(Ryan Murray) and we'll all rejoice winning the cup together.

David Jones - Grew up in Poco 6'3 215. 20 goals 43 points in 72 games with Colorado, a wee replacement for Raymond we have all been dreaming of. UFA this July 1st

AV- Sometimes a coach gets tuned out. Sometimes a really really complacent coach gets really really tuned out. Bon soir mon amie.

-Merci

I've called it all year long, anything less then a 1st round win, is automatic fire for A.V. If the team fails to win the 1st round being the presidents trophy winner, it's time to move on. Bring in a coach that will have a clean slate with all the players. Like Cmon, Keith Ballard is not a bad player at all. A.V has put in him the dog house for so long, he is naturally starting to suck because of the coach.

You're a fool to think we'd get rid of anyone else.

Sedins - off year; idc what bull crap you say Henrik played good enough for me this first round. He's only going to get better.

Kesler - Major Surgery, missed training camp, completely new line mates

Higgins, Booth, Hansen, Kassian, Pahllson, and Lapierre - Critical pieces to our future success they aren't going anywhere. They need to have more than a year and a half with a system before they are really going to click. Clam the frack down. Every single one can shoot, score, deke, hit, and has hands let them grow a bit together

Bieksa - I am glad you showed up in game 3. I am sorry you lost Rypien and LA is just unbearable, I don't know why Av put you with Edler.

Edler - I think someone just needs to yell at you and you'll get a lot better. T MAC T MAC T MAC

Hamhuis - please don't give us that frown anymore we'll win it eventually, I promise.

Tanev - Quietly become something unfathomable

Luongo - I am with you all the way now buddy. Cup toted by all the kings horses and all the kings men Pittsburgh precious Fleury had the same thing happen to him and my eyes are wide open. I believe in you number 1. Let's trade the ginger for the next Scott Neidemayer(Ryan Murray) and we'll all rejoice winning the cup together.

David Jones - Grew up in Poco 6'3 215. 20 goals 43 points in 72 games with Colorado, a wee replacement for Raymond we have all been dreaming of. UFA this July 1st

AV- Sometimes a coach gets tuned out. Sometimes a really really complacent coach gets really really tuned out. Bon soir mon amie.

-Merci

Somehow, after seeing how this series is unfolding, there will be a lot to answer for and your suggestion of personnel that will be gone is not enough to fix the problem. There are alot of players who have underperformed this year and the only reason we won so many games this year is not so much that we are a great team, but just a team with great goaltending that saved our bacon on many occasions. If we didn't get the kind of goaltending we got this year, our place in the standings would have looked VERY different. We have to clean this house and keep certain few core players but for the most part, our time with this group is done. Sell off key pieces for high draft picks and/or top bluechip prospects and start the rebuild. The team is getting old and pretty soon we won't be able to get any significant return for them from trades. It will have to be done soon anyway (why don't many people see this??) so let's start the process now but I will say this, keep the Sedins, Hamhuis, and Bieksa. Everyone else is on the table. Let's get the best offers for them that we can. This is where MG earns his paycheque and we see him really put his own stamp on the team rather than inheriting the current core when he took the job. This is the hard work where we see how good a gm we really have.

I'd say trade Edler while his value is high and get Larsson and Henrique out of NJ. IF MG can pull a Holmgren. we would be coming out smelling like flowers. We need to trade players who don't perform in the playoffs with players that have the potential to perform in big games.

I wouldn't mind seeing Raymond replaced with someone that can score a few goals but do you really think Gillis will can AV after another President's Trophy? That doesn't mean i'm against the idea...just that I don't think MG will pull the trigger on such a move.

I'd say trade Edler while his value is high and get Larsson and Henrique out of NJ. IF MG can pull a Holmgren. we would be coming out smelling like flowers. We need to trade players who don't perform in the playoffs with players that have the potential to perform in big games.

Archived