The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If La Can Win 3 In A Row So Can Canucks

hasan

there are five reasons why i believe CANUCKS can pull it off

1-for the past two seasons chicago almost pull it off against canucks and before that bruins made history by beating philly maybe this year could be canucks chance who know but as a canuck fan it aint over till its over

2-Henrik getting crushed against Dustin Brown reminded me of Torres hitting Seabrook last years first round which sparked Blackhawks and went on to win three games in a row almost winning the fourth

3-If canucks win game 4 they will get daniel back for game 5 guarantee WHY??? because after game 4 they dont play until sunday which is 3 day rest after wednesday which is a weird schedule

4-Last year when Dave Bolland came back for game 4 first round against canucks it gave blackhawks alot momentum thats how I feel about Daniel Sedin this year, if he does return it will be game 5

5-It maybe too late but it looks like Canucks are starting figure out the Kings because they are getting better every game its only a matter of time LA is going to break why because in game 4 they were getting overwelmed and couldnt keep up with canucks speed especially in a bad ice ALSO KEEP IN MIND KINGS WERE FIGHTING FOR PLAYOFF SINCE SEASON STARTED they are starting to look tired evidence is in game 3 last night where canucks dominated but didnt get positive result

Even if they lose this series lets hope they learned from this series and correct the mistakes they made this year kesler and booth need henrik sedin type of playmaker during offseason I hope MG finds a really good player maker for second line

It's not impossible, but you could also argue that LA won the first 3 because they were the better team. Not everything is a flip of the coin.

I'm just trying to distance myself from the pain of another (potential) playoff elimination. :(

The Canucks themselves aren't even saying that they're the better team so you know they're screwed. The leadership group apart from Henrik has really quieted up and done a terrible job. Kesler, Bieksa and Malhotra in particular have really dissapointed me while Henrik is out there laying his body on the line and fighting for our entire team.

People say this guy doesn't play with as much heart as Linden? Well Linden didn't play with a bunch of pansies who threw in the towel. Henrik Sedin is taking far more heat than Linden ever did on and off the ice, and he's performing. This guy is the definition of a great captain, its a shame the rest of the "leaders" on this team and everyone else for that matter are leaving him out to dry.

They'll turn it around and win some games if they all played with the same amount of heart as Henrik.

You could look at it this way, we could just as easily be up 2 games to 1 right now. We had every opportunity to win the first game and drastically outplayed them in last night game. A couple of posts, Burrows not being able to raise the puck.

If we continue to dominate play like we did last night, there is no reason why we wont win. We dont have to win 4 games, we just have to win one. Deal with them one game at a time.

thumbs up; I agree!

The Canucks themselves aren't even saying that they're the better team so you know they're screwed. The leadership group apart from Henrik has really quieted up and done a terrible job. Kesler, Bieksa and Malhotra in particular have really dissapointed me while Henrik is out there laying his body on the line and fighting for our entire team.

People say this guy doesn't play with as much heart as Linden? Well Linden didn't play with a bunch of pansies who threw in the towel. Henrik Sedin is taking far more heat than Linden ever did on and off the ice, and he's performing. This guy is the definition of a great captain, its a shame the rest of the "leaders" on this team and everyone else for that matter are leaving him out to dry.

They'll turn it around and win some games if they all played with the same amount of heart as Henrik.

Yes one game at a time, stick to the process and everything will be fine. That's what AV has been telling them all season long yet they are down 3-0 in the series. I believe the Canucks are the better team in this series, yet they have yet to prove it. So far sticking to the process has yet to get them anything in this series, perhaps the process needs tweaking ?

im on board. we just have to win 1 game. what were the shots? and puck possession? if not for quick, we would have won the game last night. you cant deny he is the best goalie in the playoffs so far. it is fun to watch.. just sucks that it's against us.

Kesler is starting to embarrass himself, and i think that is a negative, it kills momentum.. you think the guys on the bench like his diving? and ML40 needs to play whistle to wihistly and keep his mouth shut.. the Kings are just laughing at his buffoonery.

now im tired this morning having stayed up until 1:30 watching us get beat 1-0.. wouldn't miss it though. I thought we played a pretty good road game and deserved that win.

Come on you nucks. we can do it. BIOYLAC.

I wont even comment on game 4 starting goalie... i am fine with either one. they are both playing really good.

I'm also a fan of the BC Lions, so I know that anything can happen. People laughed at me last year when the team started 0-5 and I told them they were too good not to turn it around. The Lions said that they believed in one another and I don't think they ever bought into giving up. So I hope this team also has that mindset right now

We outplayed LA, but the difference is that they've got that cocky swagger. I saw it last night in the body language of Brown as he leaned up against the boards on the ice after a scuffle. He thinks he's the best.

So that's what champions are made of. Those who, despite adversity, will look past it and not give up. We'll see....I think this team has that. So I'm not going anywhere just yet.

hasan, you took the words right out of my mouth. If other teams can do it so can we.I just hope theres no press release saying Hank has a concusion .The big hit shook me from there.If that can't get the boys going then theres something wrong One game at a time .just one win and then were back in our own barn i;m not asking for a miracle i'm just asking for smart hockey the type we can play .Gather around a your captian he's always there for you FOR THE LOVE OF THE HOCKEY GODS GO OUT THERE AND DO IT. GO CANUCKS GO

Archived