Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

If La Can Win 3 In A Row So Can Canucks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#31 vannuxforlife

vannuxforlife

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,332 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

We just need to get some traffic in front of Quick and we can win game 4. Forget the rest of the series. Just win game 4. Anything can happen even if it is extremely unlikely.

And if not for anything else good thread because it is disheartening seeing all the fire everyone trade everyone threads.

#32 MAIDEN666

MAIDEN666

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

I think the way the schedule is will help, they dont play till wednesday, and then sunday so that gives them all time to regroup, figure out some better lines hopefully, watch some l.a tapes and see how other teams beat quick, and they'll be able to have alot of practice. i think its possible if they use this messed up schedule to there advantage.

#33 Pineapples

Pineapples

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,635 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

If we can get the same lucky bounces that they get, we have a chance.

Pineapple_jumps.gifPineapple_jumps.gif

#34 funat5pm

funat5pm

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

Home ice in game 7 SCF last year didn't help us... :(

But yes...we should try to be optimistic...unfortunately...after almost 37 years of cheering this team on, I don't feel very optimistic with this one...

But it helped in the Chicago series :)

#35 KING ALBERTS

KING ALBERTS

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

The canucks have been exposed as a heartless, gutless team for the second staight playoff series, and the only playoff trophy they are getting nominated for is the biggest chokers
Posted ImagePosted Image

i fel off the banwagon and hit my hed on a rok

#36 Steve Carell

Steve Carell

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

You could look at it this way, we could just as easily be up 2 games to 1 right now. We had every opportunity to win the first game and drastically outplayed them in last night game. A couple of posts, Burrows not being able to raise the puck.

If we continue to dominate play like we did last night, there is no reason why we wont win. We dont have to win 4 games, we just have to win one. Deal with them one game at a time.

Exactly, one game at a time. If we play like we did last night, then we should win game 4. At this point the series is 3-1 and then we'll go back home for a game. If we play the same way at home we'll definitely win and the series will be 3-2. Maybe we'll have Daniel back at this point? Anything can happen.

:towel: :canucks: Go Canucks go! :canucks: :towel: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

#37 Virt 'n Kass

Virt 'n Kass

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

Any guesses on the number of people who are ruling the Canucks out now, but will be claiming they "knew they could pull it off!" when (not if, WHEN) they win game 7? I'm gonna say... all of 'em ;)

#38 Almighty So

Almighty So

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

if la can win 3 in a row we can win 4

Teows2.jpg

#39 drdeath

drdeath

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,079 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:51 AM

No offence but Quick is not luongo who will choke during the playoff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick is not Luongo indeed. Luongo's proven, in amongst all the negatives, that he can win a playoff series.

aXmDa9t.gif

#40 hockeyfan90

hockeyfan90

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:56 AM

Quick is not Luongo indeed. Luongo's proven, in amongst all the negatives, that he can win a playoff series.

I bet you quick will win a stanley cup before luongo ever does

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.