The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Blake Price Complete Idiot

jetjordan81

Blake price is a fool. The Canucks needed a response after the brown hit. Blake seems to think it would have made no difference, and ridiculed anyone who thought differently.

MOMENTUM. The game is all about this. Teams fight for it all night. A timely goal, a big hit, a fight, a huge save. Times are constantly trying to get a psychological advantage. Dustin Brown has been a thorn in the side the entire time.

He ran our best player!!!!! Why? Because he can. Why??? Because teams no the Canucks will not respond physically. Now nor can they respond by scoring a timely goal like last year!!!

If AV sends wiese out next shift to punch browns face in, atleast they will try and steal the momentum back or lessen it for LA. Instead browns is sparked, the teams sparked, and BROWN scores the winner!!!!

You smash brown, mr Blake price. You goat him into a fight by punching him in the face!!! Brown is gone for the game!!!! No goal by brown!!!!!

Lineup for forth line. Duco, Bitz, Wiese. I don't care that none of them are centers. It's a line to smash faces like Brown, Carter, Richards. An insurance policy. First shift game 4. Line brawl.

I agre, and it did work for Ottawa when Carkner dummied Boyle for Karlsson. Karlsson had a lot more room.

It's embarrassing being a Nuck fan right now, very little physicality, diving, whining. MG has some work to do.

What happened to Edler??? Fom All Star to liability in 2 monthes.

TOTALLY CORRECT, JET ! ..... finnese hockey doesn't work in the playoffs

- and the opposition knows absolutely nothing will happen when you run

the Canucks best players (maybe a face-wash from Bieska or yapping from

Burrows). MGillis missed the boat with Weise, Bitz, and especially Kassian.

Can we reverse the trade with Buffalo and include Kesler for Hodgson ?

Time to blow it up and start over especially if Coach AV is reserving a

ticket to Montreal.

The hit may have been clean, that's not the point!!! It caused a momentum swing. We needed to try and steal it back. Fighting is not illegal in this league. A fight would have sent a huge message. Teams are head hunting the sedins. Daniel is gone from a cheap hit. Henrik absolutely steam rolled, possibly concussed. The point is, teams think they can run or hit our best players with intent to injure or weaken without repercussion or impunity. Forget that it was a clean hit. It was a momentum changer and speaks volumes about the heart of this team. Not too mention the horrible coaching by AV.

It matters little if the hit was clean or dirty, YOUR BEST PLAYER JUST GOT FREIGHT TRAINED! What matters here is the response. They run your best player you do the same to theirs. Plain and simple. Bieksa did go after Brown after the hit,that type of response was needed as well. I noticed that Brown did back off of sedin later in the game. This is playoff hockey, it's a dirty, nasty, do anything to win mentality that the Canucks need to embrace, and maybe just maybe the Dustin Browns and Duncan Kieths wouldn't take liberties on our best players. God only knows the league won't do anything to truly curb these types of plays.

Blame the league, blame the refs, even blame Bettman if you want. The fact is that LA has fashioned a team to play in the system as the league has layed it out. The Canucks have not.

Gillis said a couple of years ago that he thought the league was leaning towards finess hockey, much like European hockey. He was wrong. The league wants "Slap Stick" hockey for the entertainment value and Gillis has missed the boat.

Sad as it may seem, the talent on the Canucks team cannot overcome the brawn, bully rough stuff that the league wants to call hockey entertainment. We've missed the boat and that'll be evident on our early exit from the playoffs.

One thing, it's kinda like watching WWE. At the end, the team that wins it all with black eyes, broken noses and stitches in their face leaves the fan with an empty feeling. Was it hockey or was it a street fight on ice?

I'm just thinking of Aaron Asham, his response didn't help the Pens all that much. You have to stand up for your teammates, but you have to do it properly too. That said, Bitz already took out the Kings toughest player, we should have been able to dictate a proper response.

The league has already stated that a revenge mugging/assault is only worth a game suspension with the Carkner situation. I can't understand why Kassian didn't go out and beat the living crap out of Brown his next shift. He's only playing 3 min a game anyway. I'm sure we can find someone else to take that time for one game. A message needs to be sent.

The league has already stated that a revenge mugging/assault is only worth a game suspension with the Carkner situation. I can't understand why Kassian didn't go out and beat the living crap out of Brown his next shift. He's only playing 3 min a game anyway. I'm sure we can find someone else to take that time for one game. A message needs to be sent.

i have a feeling smash mouth hockey is only short term, as donald fehr is monitoring every step the NHL is making in regards to the attempted changes to protect the players.  this is going to be NHLPA's top mandates in this years bargaining agreement, as it says that on their site.  head shots have not been dealt with, as well as brain injuries.  there's a storm brewing and it, may be a short season next year, or no season

Archived