The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lay Off Kassian

J.I.A.H.N

Guest The Brown Burrows

In those limited minutes he should do something (it's hard but its possible).

Look at Nolan, he played only 3 something last game and he had an impact (throwing hits).

* Kassian has potential, no one can argue against that without looking like an idiot

In those limited minutes he should do something (it's hard but its possible).

Look at Nolan, he played only 3 something last game and he had an impact (throwing hits).

* Kassian has potential, no one can argue against that without looking like an idiot

'Hank's Secret Sauce'

The outrage should not be about Kassian,rather it is about Gillis and mgmt not able to assess properly what is best for the team's success right now.

Sure,a cup run and the GM is making trades for the 'long run'. Super.

Gillis did not have to make any deal.He is a lawyer/CEO/President of a major corporation and is the master of the ship.

There was nothing "along those lines".That is a Gillis deflective floater with no reality attached to it.

Kesler should have been moved to the wing and Hodgson should have become the second line centre.Kes could have taken important face offs if need be.It was time for Kes to step aside this year.

Let's face it,this trade is the epitome of all that has gone wrong with this club this year.

kassian is not ready. he shouldnt be playing in the NHL right now.

the year we were supposed to make a significant cup run/win it, MG goes and trades the best rookie we have had since kesler. cody would score clutch goals and right now COULD be centering the second line between kesler and booth.

MG always talked about adding without subtraction...but in this case we lost a lot of upside for a player who does not belong in the NHL at this time.

it's no secret that coach v has no patience for youngsters, he mis-handled both bourdon n hodgson at times. he'll play a journeyman no good for nothing veteran before he plays a rookie or a prospect, his record speaks for itself....this is where i liked crawford, he played you if your shifts were sound and more ice time if you were productive, though i'm not a crawford fan.

the deal that brought zac here was for what?....we needed immediate attention to a top 6 or third line robust, no-nonsense forward and gave up a scorer for what?.....a future tough guy?

no knock on zac, coaching and mangement failed us though i thought gragnani looked very good and should've played in game one. gragnani had an excellent playoffs last year in buffalo.

His first year in the NHL folks.

That B.S charging call he got in game 1 may have discouraged him from being aggressive.

And how is everyone so sure of themselves that Hodgson would have an impact in this series right now.

Our top players aren't getting it done. That's the problem.

LoL at the Kassian fanboys. The guy is less useful than a pylon. AV is not using him properly? Give me a break. He's not using him because he's bloody useless. Hodgson brings so much more to the table it's not even close. I can't believe MG thought this trade was a good idea.

You all keep saying he can "skate" and "hit" and "fight"... are you watching the same Kassian I am? I have seen nothing of the sort. With the limited ice-time he does get you'd think he'd try and make a big hit or two. But nope. NOTHING.

I wonder if Buffalo used silence as leverage in the trade, because no other GM knew that either player was on the table...

Buffalo might have known of Cody's want to be traded, and their obvious need at centre...

Kassian isn't today, but he's definately the future...

Burke would have been all over this trade...

it's no secret that coach v has no patience for youngsters, he mis-handled both bourdon n hodgson at times. he'll play a journeyman no good for nothing veteran before he plays a rookie or a prospect, his record speaks for itself....this is where i liked crawford, he played you if your shifts were sound and more ice time if you were productive, though i'm not a crawford fan.

the deal that brought zac here was for what?....we needed immediate attention to a top 6 or third line robust, no-nonsense forward and gave up a scorer for what?.....a future tough guy?

no knock on zac, coaching and mangement failed us though i thought gragnani looked very good and should've played in game one. gragnani had an excellent playoffs last year in buffalo.

LoL at the Kassian fanboys. The guy is less useful than a pylon. AV is not using him properly? Give me a break. He's not using him because he's bloody useless. Hodgson brings so much more to the table it's not even close. I can't believe MG thought this trade was a good idea.

You all keep saying he can "skate" and "hit" and "fight"... are you watching the same Kassian I am? I have seen nothing of the sort. With the limited ice-time he does get you'd think he'd try and make a big hit or two. But nope. NOTHING.

Archived