The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do Or Die With Luu

Robongo

No brainer in my oppinion. Schneids played well yesterday and the team played better in front of him, but that could also be attributed to the fact they were down 2-0 in the series. You gotta go with the man you got signed for the next 7 years or whatever it is. Sink or swim with your number one man.

We could have been down 4-0 if it wasn't for Schneider. I'm a Lu and Schneider fan, I don't prefer one over the other however there were some saves that Schneider made to keep it a 0-0 game and I'm sure Luongo wouldn't have been able to stop it. (eg. 3 on 1 where Schneider lunged laterally and was still upright to get a shoulder on the puck whereas Luongo would have lunged but would have had the whole top of the net open due to his tendency to laying down on the ice.)

Even the LAK goal wasn't Schneider's fault.. Edler having no coverage on Brown who was all alone in front of the net only to rebound the game winner... ridiculous.

Doesn't matter whose in net, whether its Luongo, Schneider, McLean, R. Brodeur, or Garrett. If you don't score a damn goal, you ain't gonna win.

Right now, Pittsburgh and us are in the same both but we both have problems that the other team could solve. Pens are scoring goals but gettting no goaltending. We are getting goaltending but no goals. If we could pull a switch, we'd both be up 3-0

No brainer in my oppinion. Schneids played well yesterday and the team played better in front of him, but that could also be attributed to the fact they were down 2-0 in the series. You gotta go with the man you got signed for the next 7 years or whatever it is. Sink or swim with your number one man.

Doesn't matter whose in net, whether its Luongo, Schneider, McLean, R. Brodeur, or Garrett. If you don't score a damn goal, you ain't gonna win. Right now, Pittsburgh and us are in the same both but we both have problems that the other team could solve. Pens are scoring goals but gettting no goaltending. We are getting goaltending but no goals. If we could pull a switch, we'd both be up 3-0

How many dumb ignorant fans throw comparisons around when obviously Lu plays more games.

News flash hockey noobs: luongo is still better than Schneider. You would see this if Schneids gets full minutes but Schneids has potential to be just as good or better. But for now only a hockey noob says Schneids> Lu .

How many dumb ignorant fans throw comparisons around when obviously Lu plays more games.

News flash hockey noobs: luongo is still better than Schneider. You would see this if Schneids gets full minutes but Schneids has potential to be just as good or better. But for now only a hockey noob says Schneids> Lu .

this is going to be one tough choice for av.

1. go with lou and risk being fired for not using the better of the two that you have.

2. go with cs and risk not using your number 1

based on what i have seen, cs is your best chance for winning.

but if you loose, what choice saves av's job?

Archived