The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do Or Die With Luu

Robongo

Guest Dasein

You just don't lose a series with Luongo sitting on your bench. AV can't afford to take that gamble. If AV goes with Luongo and we lose, that's okay - he went with the best, and he lost with the best. But if AV goes with Schneider and we lose? With a goaltender like Luongo with all that experience and talent sitting on the bench? No way.

Luongo starts every elimination game. So he gets every game in this series from here on out.

...but the game is not always 5 on 5....so stop cherry picking the stats....the stats are based on all facets of the game...power plays, short handed and 5 on 5....maybe what you are saying is that Lou is not very good unless its 5 on 5 ??? He gave up 2.41 goals PER GAME this season while Schneider was 1.96....wonder what Schneids stats are 5 on 5 LOL such a joke !!

Funny to know Luongo has a SV percentage of .951 playing even strength. I'm no mathematician but I understand when his overall SV percentage is an awful .891, his SV percentage during PK and PP has to be much worse than .891. You seem to have agreed with me that SV percentage reflects objectively how good or bad a goalie is with your post. I have to agree with you that with Luongo's great SV percentage at .951 playing even strength, it would be a right move to start Luongo for game 4, ONLY IF AV PULLS LUONGO FOR SCHNEIDER ON EACH AND EVERY PP AND PK and goaltending would then not be a problem.

You just don't lose a series with Luongo sitting on your bench. AV can't afford to take that gamble. If AV goes with Luongo and we lose, that's okay - he went with the best, and he lost with the best. But if AV goes with Schneider and we lose? With a goaltender like Luongo with all that experience and talent sitting on the bench? No way.

Luongo starts every elimination game. So he gets every game in this series from here on out.

Canuck fans have seen enough of Luongo's "experience & talent" to know that our best chance of winning is with Schneider in game # 4. I like Luongo 95% of the time (the 5% I don't like are the goals he lets in while doing snow angels on the ice). I vote Luongo wears the baseball cap and Schneider puts on the goalie mask.

Guest Dasein

Canuck fans have seen enough of Luongo's "experience & talent" to know that our best chance of winning is with Schneider in game # 4. I like Luongo 95% of the time (the 5% I don't like are the goals he lets in while doing snow angels on the ice). I vote Luongo wears the baseball cap and Schneider puts on the goalie mask.

I like how some people are stil trying to say Luongo is the problem lol, you truly are idiots.

Bryzgalov's GAA for the playoffs is right around 4 goals a game and his team is up 3-0, his GAA and save % are both worse than Luongo's.

Luongo isn't the reason we lost the first 2 games, this team has scored 4 goals in 3 games the Flyers have scored 20 in 3 games. This is exactly why we lost in the finals, cause we couldn't score

I like how some people are stil trying to say Luongo is the problem lol, you truly are idiots.

Bryzgalov's GAA for the playoffs is right around 4 goals a game and his team is up 3-0, his GAA and save % are both worse than Luongo's.

Luongo isn't the reason we lost the first 2 games, this team has scored 4 goals in 3 games the Flyers have scored 20 in 3 games. This is exactly why we lost in the finals, cause we couldn't score

Archived