The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Losing Is One Thing But Kesler......

steverolley

Yeah most of CDCers would probably eat thier young if they had a chance..get of the ice Kesler be a man not a mouse one thing about booth he doesnt do that he actually has thrown some big hit s in this series... Our finish is left to be desired...Raymond played well but he is still falling, makeing a move loses the puck...he dekes himself out most times..man if he could play more confident he would be a super player...every play ends up loseing the puck..

I think the only reason kezzy dove there was that moments earlier when lappy got the pen for interference and the la player dove like a soccer player kesler figured he might as well too because if the refs call a game right everything should be even, but it never seems to be and top 10 hell more like top 50.

Quite honestly, I think Kesler is frustrated because he can't quite skate like he used to and he couldn't work on his shot this summer. Countless times his shots get blocked, and he doesn't have the vision to be a playmaking centre. If it's possible, we should bring in a good playmaking, pass-first winger for him. Kesler is excellent in the defensive zone as a centre, but doesn't pass well enough to be a good offensive centre.

Guest BuckFoston

Eh I've got a Kesler hoodie that I wear all the time to the gym and on runs, but this week it hasn't gotten me the best response to say the least, so I think it will be put away for a while until he starts acting like an honourable player again.

Archived