The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Booth

BobbyLuoo

Wow when the trade happened, everyone was really excited, he has one bad playoff series and now many are turning on him. Does anyone realize this was his first taste of playoffs? This loss is not on him, it is on the entire team. Other than the Sedins and Schneider, who had a good playoff series?

Give him an off-season to refocus and work on some things, i can almost guarantee that he will be one of our better forwards next season.

I'd love to see a full season from Booth with the Twins after he works on his hand-eye in retrieving and shooting, his hustling/ hitting can help them and allow them to do their thing, and I think his size would allow him to become a decent player if he and the Twins learned to coordinate off the rush or if he became a front-of-the-net kind of guy (but that'll take time).

one thing we can all agree on that is that second line has no chemistry, no matter who is on it...kesler, booth, raymond, higgins, ebbett, burrows, lapierre, kassian, etc...the second line only a small stretch of like 10 games or so when it was solid it was the amex line at the time

they need to bring in a legit 70+ point playmaking winger to play with kesler....playmaking wingers are almost impossible to find so mg has his work cut out for him

tanguay, havlat, st.louis, p.kane, whitney and wheeler. those are the only players i could pick out through out the league who have the capabilities to make a difference on the second line....most of them arent even available, havlat would be a nice fit

Archived