AV.

Core Members

Alex Burrows - 3 years @ $4,000,000

Alex Edler - 6 years @ $5,250,000

Team Members

Sammy Pahlsson - 1 year @ $2,200,000

Andrew Ebbett - 1 year at $0,675,000

RFAs

Too many to name. But guys like Lack, Weise, and Gragnani should be tendered qualifying offers and management will negotiate from there.

UFAs

Barrett Jackman - 4 years @ $4,350,000

Milan Jurcina - 2 years @ $1,100,000

• I'm unsure with our goalie situation and who will go so I left that out.

• If Salo wants to return, I'm sure we can accommodate him in.

• I'm well aware it's over the cap so don't come in start down-playing the proposal for that reason.

Happy reading.

edler and burrows are locked up for another year. Given these playoffs, I would seriously reconsider giving a contract extension to edler. I think a change in leadership would be needed if we get knocked out of the first round, maybe trade kesler since his NTC doesnt kick in til next year.

trade the sedins we're just never going to win with them. Every defense pairings in the nhl have figured them out and if they haven't, the team defense in the playoffs are smart enough to figure them out in a 7 game series and they always get shut down. I'm not even referring to this playoffs. Look at the past 3 years. They keep getting shut down by defense pairings and they still don't change their game! They keep saying we have to stick to our game plan but it never works out. They never seem to admit that they need to change their game up differently to be successful in the playoffs, which they do.

Look I agree that Edler's play lately has been far from $5,000,000 worth. But this guy is a legitimate 40+ point defenceman that can play physical and shut the other team down.

We can argue consistency with him but he isn't some talent we can just replace through the draft or trade quickly.

It's great to see some honest opinions and feedback.

Archived