The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Daniel Sedin Heading To L A To Join Canucks

hockeyville88

whats the point? this series is over , LA is a better playoff performer this year, Canucks shortcomings were exposed last playoffs and LA is just mimicking bostons game plan to a T. Leaving D. Sedin off the roster gives them an excuse, to why they couldnt win OK so if he plays, he averages .5 points per game in the playoffs. we are still short .5 for a 1-1 draw

He's probably not gonna play but for just moral support. These are the players he played/lived with all year and if theyre going to lose tommorow, he doesnt want to abandon his mates.

Win it for Danny! If the Canucks go down next game, they'll go down fighting!

WHOSE WITH MEHH :emot-parrot:

Well, might be interesting to see if he is coming back to play. Chances are he just wants to be with the team for moral support though. Wouldn't you? I know it would kill me to be on the sidelines, but it would kill me even more to be in a complete other city, and not even be able to be in the locker room.

I played lacrosse for 15 years, and have had 2 serious concussions. I feel bad for anyone who ends up with one. On the other hand, I lived. I don't get 6 million dollars a year. If I did, I would have been there to play with my team in game 1 of the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs.

JUST SAYING

thing with concussions is that you don't know when symptoms go away. I am hoping that daniel thinking "I am not playing until sunday the earliest" allowed him to recover faster. A lot of players with concussions have said that as soon as there was no longer a deadline to play their symptoms went away faster.

he could just be there for motivation

Look at the bright side of things...

Win wednesday - 4 days off

those 4 days off are time for the gm4 winning team to forget about the losses and focus

the gm4 losing team can start building doubt....

That's him leaving to the Airport. He will practice with the team tomorrow, but it's not certain if he will play in Game 4!

"Daniel is continuing to follow protocal. He's been skating for a few days and has been cleared to practice." - AV

AqoVSS6CQAI4rcW.jpg

Archived