The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Daniel Sedin Heading To L A To Join Canucks

hockeyville88

Unfortunatly we have no say in any of this! i believe after Daniel saw Henrik get rocked he knew it was time to step in and turn this thing around!

With Daniel in the line up this team becomes a whole new beast! Richards has to worry about the sedins giving kesler space to play! It all spells disaster for the kings!

Best news I've heard all series.

I'm not going to speculate whether he's being rushed or not. I haven't heard any updated evidence saying he is being rushed, so if he'a been cleared, I'll assume he's good to go at least for practice.

Hopefully this will inspire the team and give us some momentum. Obviously the name being d tossed around is Dave Bolland, two very similar situations there. Question is, is it too late?

What happened last night? Flat out canucks played their best game of the series, they senses the urgency required, when it came to time on attack, puck possession, shots, etc canucks destroyed the kings.

Schneider was brilliant, he had fewer shots to take but made much bigger saves then Quick did. It was literally the most freak goal possible, Brown was only where he was because he just got decked and was trying to figure out the play, it just so happens that he got a perfect rebound. if we start Schneider next game, I guarantee he'll play near perfect again .

NOW, introduce our top goal scorer, I guarantee we'd of scored on at LEAST ONE of our powerplays last night, and lets be honest, when we had possession in the kings zone for 2 and a half minutes last night, all that was missing was Daniel finishing the play. Henrik has been brilliant, but his line mates haven't done ANY of the work to fill in as daniel.

What happened last night? Flat out canucks played their best game of the series, they senses the urgency required, when it came to time on attack, puck possession, shots, etc canucks destroyed the kings.

Schneider was brilliant, he had fewer shots to take but made much bigger saves then Quick did. It was literally the most freak goal possible, Brown was only where he was because he just got decked and was trying to figure out the play, it just so happens that he got a perfect rebound. if we start Schneider next game, I guarantee he'll play near perfect again .

NOW, introduce our top goal scorer, I guarantee we'd of scored on at LEAST ONE of our powerplays last night, and lets be honest, when we had possession in the kings zone for 2 and a half minutes last night, all that was missing was Daniel finishing the play. Henrik has been brilliant, but his line mates haven't done ANY of the work to fill in as daniel.

whats the point? this series is over , LA is a better playoff performer this year, Canucks shortcomings were exposed last playoffs and LA is just mimicking bostons game plan to a T. Leaving D. Sedin off the roster gives them an excuse, to why they couldnt win OK so if he plays, he averages .5 points per game in the playoffs. we are still short .5 for a 1-1 draw

Archived