The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

So If Daniels Back What Should The Lines Look Like?

406281dylan

So if Daniel in indeed back and ready for action what should the lines be? This is good news because now we can finally roll four lines but who goes on the fourth Raymond,Lapierre or Pahlsson.

Personally I would like to use Lapierre as much as possible in the playoffs because he is a playoff player so I would like to see.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows (The Original)

Higgins-Kesler-Booth (AMEX line)

Lapierre-Pahlsson-Hansen (Lappy and Hansen are unstoppable together)

Kassian-Manny/Bitz-Raymond (Finally a fourth line)

What do u guys think?

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Raymond - Kesler - Booth

Higgins - Pahlsson - Hansen

Weise - Malhotra - Bitz

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Salo

Ballard - Tanev

Put Higgins and Hansen back with Pahlsson. He didn't play well at all without Higgins and Hansen. Get at least two lines going (Sedin and Pahlsson).

I don't really think Daniel will play considering a few days ago he couldn't handle a light skate.

He may be cleared by doctors, but I wouldn't risk it at all. I mean, one solid hit on him and he could be in the hospital, and we all know the Kings will target him, especially monkey face Brown... He could be rehabbing all summer or longer.

In order for us to make a come back, we will need him, at his best though, not the way he is now. But there's a huge risk he gets further damaged.

My opinion, Don't put Daniel in... LA beat us. Hopefully we will show up to play next year, and with better luck (two posts from Hansen in this series)

I thought ramond had a good game in game 3 on the third line. he's good defensively and he's fast, if he gets lined up with hansen and pahlsson/lapierre then i say we have a decent, fast checking third line. With that said, I COMPLETELY agree that he cannot and should not (knowing how stubborn AV can be, he might do it) be a top 6 forward in game 4. Here's what my lineup would look like:

Danny-Hank-Burr

Amex line (they did some good forechecking, if kes stops diving maybe they can play with pride and get a couple of points)

Ramond-pahlsson/lapierre-hansen

Kassian-Manny/lapierre(if he's not on the third line)-Bitz

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Salo

ballard-Tanev

Luongo

Schneider

well i like the idea of spreading the offense out....

lappy sedin burr

sedin kes booth

higgins pahlsson hansen

weise manny ebbett

bieksa hammer

salo edler

ballard tanev

i would really like to see this because it spreads out our ability to distribute the puck ...of course danny and henrick back together on the pp....i like this.go canucks go!!!! and i like cory in goal....he is so calm under fire back there.

I think Gragnani should get in. Maybe that can give us an edge.

I would like to see the boys win the next game at least just to bring it back to Van so I can at least watch one meaningful, exciting hockey game this year. The Boston game was good but other than that I've been waiting all year for the post season and it hasn't been that good.

At least back in Van with our backs against the wall we might be able to put a little pressure on LA. I mean to not even make them even a bit worried about losing is pretty sad. :sadno:

Forwards:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Raymond-Kesler-Booth

Higgins-Pahlsson-Hansen

Bitz-Lappy-Malhorta

Defence:

Bieksa-Hamhuis

Edler-Salo

Ballard-Mag

Luongo

Schnieder

This is are team! This is are time! Load up on offence, 4 lines that can be very effective... Bring MAG in for tanev on the 3rd pair makes the canucks a much more dynamic breaking out! Gotta win now! Time to pull out all the stops!

I BELIEVE

Archived